An example of the latest trends in superyachts designed to explore more remote destinations-a theme which dominated the talks at last month’s Monaco Yacht Show- the brand new world-cruiser SAMAYA was seen out on sea trials earlier this week.
Launched in September, the motor yacht is equipped for ocean exploration and aims to aid in the conservation of endangered marine life.
Indeed, her crowning feature is a state of the art dive center which will allow the owner and his guests to capably discover even the most inaccessible of waters. With a nitrox-enriched air system and plunge pool, those on board will also be able to comfortably recuperate once back on board.
All made possible by innovative Feadship engineering solutions, there’s no question that SAMAYA is a forthcoming delivery worth getting very excited about.
As well as being built for exploring the dive sites of remote destinations, SAMAYA also has a mind for scientific inquiry, with the owner pledging to investigate endangered species and share his findings for educational purposes.
Topping off her remarkable engineering and range of lifestyle possibilities, SAMAYA also looks incredible.
Distinguished by a large and backlit manta ray symbol which adorns her port side, the exterior of superyacht SAMAYA is undoubtedly a work of beauty.
Styled by the in-house team at De Voogt, the arctic white hull is offset by a teal waterline, a subtle touch which adds to the impressive character of her profile.
A product of passion, Feadship superyacht SAMAYA is sure to be a memorable delivery from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Working in close collaboration with the owner, RWD (formerly Redman Whiteley Dixon) have ensured that the interior of luxury yacht SAMAYA contains a number of nautical elements to reflect his love of the ocean.
Enlivened by works of ethnic and modern art from the owner’s personal collection, both the communal and guest areas are believed to be highly inviting in nature.
Standout features of the interior include a bridge-deck lounge equipped with state of the art entertainment systems and a range of cabins which are each unique in their styling.
Altogether, SAMAYA is a superyacht of considerable distinction, and will only attract more excitement as she moves closer and closer to her delivery later this year.
Whilst she would make a fabulous addition to the charter fleet, M/Y SAMAYA is not expected to be available for charter.
However, be sure to take a look at all of the Feadship superyachts which are open for charter.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...