An example of the latest trends in superyachts designed to explore more remote destinations-a theme which dominated the talks at last month’s Monaco Yacht Show- the brand new world-cruiser SAMAYA was seen out on sea trials earlier this week.
Launched in September, the motor yacht is equipped for ocean exploration and aims to aid in the conservation of endangered marine life.
Indeed, her crowning feature is a state of the art dive center which will allow the owner and his guests to capably discover even the most inaccessible of waters. With a nitrox-enriched air system and plunge pool, those on board will also be able to comfortably recuperate once back on board.
All made possible by innovative Feadship engineering solutions, there’s no question that SAMAYA is a forthcoming delivery worth getting very excited about.
As well as being built for exploring the dive sites of remote destinations, SAMAYA also has a mind for scientific inquiry, with the owner pledging to investigate endangered species and share his findings for educational purposes.
Topping off her remarkable engineering and range of lifestyle possibilities, SAMAYA also looks incredible.
Distinguished by a large and backlit manta ray symbol which adorns her port side, the exterior of superyacht SAMAYA is undoubtedly a work of beauty.
Styled by the in-house team at De Voogt, the arctic white hull is offset by a teal waterline, a subtle touch which adds to the impressive character of her profile.
A product of passion, Feadship superyacht SAMAYA is sure to be a memorable delivery from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Working in close collaboration with the owner, RWD (formerly Redman Whiteley Dixon) have ensured that the interior of luxury yacht SAMAYA contains a number of nautical elements to reflect his love of the ocean.
Enlivened by works of ethnic and modern art from the owner’s personal collection, both the communal and guest areas are believed to be highly inviting in nature.
Standout features of the interior include a bridge-deck lounge equipped with state of the art entertainment systems and a range of cabins which are each unique in their styling.
Altogether, SAMAYA is a superyacht of considerable distinction, and will only attract more excitement as she moves closer and closer to her delivery later this year.
Whilst it she would make a fabulous addition to the charter fleet, M/Y SAMAYA is not expected to be available for charter.
However, be sure to take a look at all of the Feadship superyachts which are open for charter.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...