An example of the latest trends in superyachts designed to explore more remote destinations-a theme which dominated the talks at last month’s Monaco Yacht Show- the brand new world-cruiser SAMAYA was seen out on sea trials earlier this week.
Launched in September, the motor yacht is equipped for ocean exploration and aims to aid in the conservation of endangered marine life.
Indeed, her crowning feature is a state of the art dive center which will allow the owner and his guests to capably discover even the most inaccessible of waters. With a nitrox-enriched air system and plunge pool, those on board will also be able to comfortably recuperate once back on board.
All made possible by innovative Feadship engineering solutions, there’s no question that SAMAYA is a forthcoming delivery worth getting very excited about.
As well as being built for exploring the dive sites of remote destinations, SAMAYA also has a mind for scientific inquiry, with the owner pledging to investigate endangered species and share his findings for educational purposes.
Topping off her remarkable engineering and range of lifestyle possibilities, SAMAYA also looks incredible.
Distinguished by a large and backlit manta ray symbol which adorns her port side, the exterior of superyacht SAMAYA is undoubtedly a work of beauty.
Styled by the in-house team at De Voogt, the arctic white hull is offset by a teal waterline, a subtle touch which adds to the impressive character of her profile.
A product of passion, Feadship superyacht SAMAYA is sure to be a memorable delivery from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Working in close collaboration with the owner, RWD (formerly Redman Whiteley Dixon) have ensured that the interior of luxury yacht SAMAYA contains a number of nautical elements to reflect his love of the ocean.
Enlivened by works of ethnic and modern art from the owner’s personal collection, both the communal and guest areas are believed to be highly inviting in nature.
Standout features of the interior include a bridge-deck lounge equipped with state of the art entertainment systems and a range of cabins which are each unique in their styling.
Altogether, SAMAYA is a superyacht of considerable distinction, and will only attract more excitement as she moves closer and closer to her delivery later this year.
Whilst she would make a fabulous addition to the charter fleet, M/Y SAMAYA is not expected to be available for charter.
However, be sure to take a look at all of the Feadship superyachts which are open for charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...