Causing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft expedition yacht ALUCIA is now open for life-changing charter vacations.
Once the preserve of researchers and deep sea scientists, ALUCIA will now be open to charter guests keen to experience something completely new out on the water.
Indeed, as well as being the floating studio for Sir David Attenborough, the expedition yacht has also served as the base for oceanographers launching and piloting submersibles in a bid to conserve coral formations and marine life.
Crewed by a team who have a broad knowledge of the world’s waters and the state of the art equipment stored in the tender hangar, guests will have the unique opportunity to explore in supreme comfort.
Designed by the award-winning Joseph Artese, everything from the main salon through to the aquarium and dedicated media centre is complete with modern furnishings to create a refreshing and contemporary environment for guests to relax in during a charter vacation.
Something of a unique feature, the media centre allows charter guests to watch back or stream their underwater explorations in real time. The perfect place to relive the day’s activities, the centre adds to the overall excellence of the ALUCIA.
Allowing each and every charter guest to see the best the world has to offer in both comfort and style, ALUCIA is amongst the most well-equipped expedition yachts for charter
The ideal way to see far flung and tough destinations such as Alaska and Antarctica, the superyacht is equally appropriate for the warm cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea and the surrounding hotspots of the South Pacific.
Besides a well-appointed master cabin on the upper deck, ALUCIA also features an additional double and 4 twins with optional Pullman berths. This flexible configuration ultimately sleeps up to 12 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
Allowing guests to embark and disembark with even greater convenience, ALUCIA features a fully-certified helipad on her aft. Of course, this also presents an advantage when guests are looking to access a more remote point of interest which is out of reach of the yacht itself.
The crane which stretches off the aft also means that accessing the water in the submersibles couldn’t be simpler.
Altogether, ALUCIA is the ideal superyacht for charter guests keen to get the best possible look at life underwater whilst making no compromises on the comfort and luxury of their surroundings.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.