Launched in 2011, charter yacht BLACK PEARL features naval architecture by Craig Loomes of LOMOcean. Boasting a unique design, she was built for an owner who loves fishing, sailing and surfing, making her the perfect charter vessel.
With a cruising speed of 12 knots and a top speed of 14 knots, BLACK PEARL and can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in four staterooms including a full-beam master suite, two double staterooms and a cabin perfect for children with four bunk beds.
Her interior styling comes from Chris Connell and is light and contemporary while her upper deck incorporates an enclosed sky lounge in the area where most other yachts typically have an open sun deck area, in addition to a dining area situated aft.
Boasting a unique design, she was built for an owner who loves fishing, sailing and surfing, making her the perfect charter vessel.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.