Sleek lines and a stylish navy blue hull ensure TATIANA stands out from the crowd even in the Mediterranean’s newest superyacht hotspot of Ibiza. And, with cutting-edge features and contemporary styling, she will wow all those who step aboard for a private charter vacation.
Whether you’re looking for a hedonistic party scene or laidback beach days, the Balearics will be able to fulfil your holiday wishes. Away from its glittering nightlife, Ibiza's coastline offers some of the most idyllic natural beauty in the region, rivalled by that of its sister islands Formentera and Mallorca.
But, wherever you cruise, you will do so in complete luxury aboard this Joachim Kinder-designed superyacht from Bilgin. Head to the sundeck and never miss the breath-taking vistas of the region while unwinding in the dip pool, sipping cocktails at the bar or feasting on freshly grilled BBQ snacks.
For a secluded sunning spot, retreat to the foredeck. The upper deck aft, meanwhile, with further lounging options and a Jacuzzi, presents an ideal spot to relax with friends and family before being served a delicious dinner in the alfresco dining area on the main deck aft.
The spacious, contemporary interior of superyacht TATIANA has also been designed to accommodate relaxation and entertainment. Flanked by large windows, the light and airy main salon is equipped with a sociable lounge, bar and dining area.
Another highlight of the main deck is a sumptuous cinema room, while the master suite is located on the upper deck. Not only will the principal charterer be treated to fantastic views, they will be able to indulge in the spa facilities here, including a six-person sauna and massage room.
The other staterooms aboard the motor yacht comprise a full-beam VIP suite on the main deck and four guest cabins on the lower deck, two of which have additional Pullman beds. In total, she can sleep up to 12 guests.
With cutting-edge features and contemporary styling, TATIANA will wow all those who step aboard for a private charter vacation
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.