Discover our hand-curated photo gallery dedicated to the bustling boardwalks and 500 exhibitors participating in this year's Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
The Monaco Yacht Show is the ultimate showcase for industry influencers, ranging from top-of-the-range shipyards, award-winning designers and influential brokerage houses to luxury brands, water toy manufacturers and producers of private jets and helicopters.
To help you get closer to the atmosphere, we have cherry-picked a selection of freshly-captured images. With show-goers accumulating over 6,000 photos using the hashtag #MYS2018, we have selected our favourite to bring you a slice of the action that took place over the course of the iconic yachting event in Monaco.
To be in with a chance of featuring in our gallery, be sure to tag your Instagram posts of the boardwalks and exhibitors with #MYS2018.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.