YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from over 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the heart of the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show.
The annual Monaco Yacht Show brings an outstanding fleet of world-class superyachts, top industry leaders and renowned shipyards to Port Hercules for four days of unmissable yachting action.
Over the course of this year’s show, close to 7,000 photos were posted on Instagram by social media influencers, attendees and yachting professionals alike using the hashtag #MYS2018. All offer unique insights into different areas of the show which usually remain off limits to most.
Thanks to our carefully curated gallery, you can now find all the images worth seeing in just one place and, for those at the show, discover if your Instagram post has made the cut.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.