Going beyond the superyachts, we hand-select the best Instagram posts which reveal the people and parties lighting up FLIBS 2017.
Renowned as the world's largest in-water superyacht show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) is once again rounding off the action with a number of exclusive parties held across Florida.
From famous faces to the parties thrown on board the attending superyachts, we relive the very best moments from the show in a stream of the best Instagram posts.
If you have pictures from the parties taking place at FLIBS 2017, be sure to tag #FLIBS2017 or #FLIBS so that we can find your posts and feature your updates in our coverage of the event.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.