Delivered from Benetti this September, SEASENSE was revealed to great fanfare at Port Hercules in Monaco today.
Indeed, she has been well-photographed by attendees who lined up to catch a glimpse of the stunning exterior penned by Cor D Rover.
Featuring one of the largest pools ever seen on board a motor yacht, SEASENSE also boasts an incredible range of features across her interior and exterior sections.
Reportedly, her owner requested that the Italian shipyard and designers emphasised the relationship between the yacht and its environment - a brief which has been realised to a stunning effect.
Specifically, the vast exterior spaces have been well-furnished and include two spa pools, numerous sun lounging spots, and shaded alfresco dining areas.
With an inflatable water slide also on hand for the owner and his guests to make use of, entering the water could not be done in a more exciting fashion.
Boasting one of the largest pools ever seen on board a superyacht, SEASENSE is unquestionably one of the finest deliveries of the year
Brought to life by American design studio Area, the interior of luxury yacht SEASENSE is believed to be appropriately modern and reflects the kind of luxury found around the exterior.
Complete with both a sky lounge and main salon, there’s certainly enough options for the owner to take advantage of when it comes to socialising.
What’s more, with a total of 6 cabins on offer, the owner will be able to sleep up to 12 guests whilst cruising on a private yacht charter.
Whilst M/Y SEASENSE is not expected to be available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Benetti superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.