Delivered from Benetti this September, SEASENSE was revealed to great fanfare at Port Hercules in Monaco today.
Indeed, she has been well-photographed by attendees who lined up to catch a glimpse of the stunning exterior penned by Cor D Rover.
Featuring one of the largest pools ever seen on board a motor yacht, SEASENSE also boasts an incredible range of features across her interior and exterior sections.
Reportedly, her owner requested that the Italian shipyard and designers emphasised the relationship between the yacht and its environment - a brief which has been realised to a stunning effect.
Specifically, the vast exterior spaces have been well-furnished and include two spa pools, numerous sun lounging spots, and shaded alfresco dining areas.
With an inflatable water slide also on hand for the owner and his guests to make use of, entering the water could not be done in a more exciting fashion.
Boasting one of the largest pools ever seen on board a superyacht, SEASENSE is unquestionably one of the finest deliveries of the year
Brought to life by American design studio Area, the interior of luxury yacht SEASENSE is believed to be appropriately modern and reflects the kind of luxury found around the exterior.
Complete with both a sky lounge and main salon, there’s certainly enough options for the owner to take advantage of when it comes to socialising.
What’s more, with a total of 6 cabins on offer, the owner will be able to sleep up to 12 guests whilst cruising on a private yacht charter.
Whilst M/Y SEASENSE is not expected to be available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Benetti superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...