Delivered from Benetti this September, SEASENSE was revealed to great fanfare at Port Hercules in Monaco today.
Indeed, she has been well-photographed by attendees who lined up to catch a glimpse of the stunning exterior penned by Cor D Rover.
Featuring one of the largest pools ever seen on board a motor yacht, SEASENSE also boasts an incredible range of features across her interior and exterior sections.
Reportedly, her owner requested that the Italian shipyard and designers emphasised the relationship between the yacht and its environment - a brief which has been realised to a stunning effect.
Specifically, the vast exterior spaces have been well-furnished and include two spa pools, numerous sun lounging spots, and shaded alfresco dining areas.
With an inflatable water slide also on hand for the owner and his guests to make use of, entering the water could not be done in a more exciting fashion.
Boasting one of the largest pools ever seen on board a superyacht, SEASENSE is unquestionably one of the finest deliveries of the year
Brought to life by American design studio Area, the interior of luxury yacht SEASENSE is believed to be appropriately modern and reflects the kind of luxury found around the exterior.
Complete with both a sky lounge and main salon, there’s certainly enough options for the owner to take advantage of when it comes to socialising.
What’s more, with a total of 6 cabins on offer, the owner will be able to sleep up to 12 guests whilst cruising on a private yacht charter.
Whilst M/Y SEASENSE is not expected to be available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Benetti superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...