Delivered from Benetti this September, SEASENSE was revealed to great fanfare at Port Hercules in Monaco today.
Indeed, she has been well-photographed by attendees who lined up to catch a glimpse of the stunning exterior penned by Cor D Rover.
Featuring one of the largest pools ever seen on board a motor yacht, SEASENSE also boasts an incredible range of features across her interior and exterior sections.
Reportedly, her owner requested that the Italian shipyard and designers emphasised the relationship between the yacht and its environment - a brief which has been realised to a stunning effect.
Specifically, the vast exterior spaces have been well-furnished and include two spa pools, numerous sun lounging spots, and shaded alfresco dining areas.
With an inflatable water slide also on hand for the owner and his guests to make use of, entering the water could not be done in a more exciting fashion.
Boasting one of the largest pools ever seen on board a superyacht, SEASENSE is unquestionably one of the finest deliveries of the year
Brought to life by American design studio Area, the interior of luxury yacht SEASENSE is believed to be appropriately modern and reflects the kind of luxury found around the exterior.
Complete with both a sky lounge and main salon, there’s certainly enough options for the owner to take advantage of when it comes to socialising.
What’s more, with a total of 6 cabins on offer, the owner will be able to sleep up to 12 guests whilst cruising on a private yacht charter.
Whilst M/Y SEASENSE is not expected to be available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Benetti superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...