Launched in 2009, Silver Angel is one of the finest examples of a Benetti and Stefano Natucci collaboration. Equipped with ample amenities, opulent, monochrome styling and cutting-edge engineering, she will make a welcome return to the Mediterranean this spring.
For the past three years, she has been cruising in the idyllic island-chains of the Maldives and Seychelles but now charterers can experience her delights while exploring glittering superyacht hotspots such as the French Riviera and Monaco.
Thanks to her luxuriously appointed entertainment areas she is a fine choice for hosting a corporate yacht charter at glittering May events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, and her sophisticated lines ensure she never fails to turn heads lined in the world’s most iconic ports along the Cote d'Azur.
Take in the star-studded glamour or action-packed Formula One racing from the split-level sundeck. The raised area forward, clad with sand-blasted travertino, is home to a spectacular spa pool decorated with tiny ebony and silver mosaic tiles to form a 'silver angel' shimmering beneath the water.
The lower platform features a large bar and seating area, both of which are shaded by a cluster of parasols, as well as a rectangular, glass-topped dining table and a sunning area aft. Alfresco dining is also available on the upper deck aft and the main deck aft offers further lounging options.
Styled by London-based Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look, with a black and white colour scheme, and an abundance of reflective surfaces such as Lalique glass, silver, ebony-stained oak and onyx.
Highlights include a magnificent, sweeping onyx staircase in the central lobby, a lavish main salon with oversized, bespoke furniture and a formal dining setup, and an upper salon with fluted lacquered walls and richly textured materials such as mink throws and crystal-encrusted pillows.
After of day of entertaining or exploration on your yacht charter, retreat into a glamourous master suite complete with a private office finished in black leather. Located opposite is a private gymnasium and spa facilities including a traditional Turkish steam bath.
The other accommodation aboard the motor yacht comprises a VIP suite on the bridge deck and five guest cabins on the lower deck, including three double cabins and two double cabins.
Styled by Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...