Launched in 2009, Silver Angel is one of the finest examples of a Benetti and Stefano Natucci collaboration. Equipped with ample amenities, opulent, monochrome styling and cutting-edge engineering, she will make a welcome return to the Mediterranean this spring.
For the past three years, she has been cruising in the idyllic island-chains of the Maldives and Seychelles but now charterers can experience her delights while exploring glittering superyacht hotspots such as the French Riviera and Monaco.
Thanks to her luxuriously appointed entertainment areas she is a fine choice for hosting a corporate yacht charter at glittering May events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, and her sophisticated lines ensure she never fails to turn heads lined in the world’s most iconic ports along the Cote d'Azur.
Take in the star-studded glamour or action-packed Formula One racing from the split-level sundeck. The raised area forward, clad with sand-blasted travertino, is home to a spectacular spa pool decorated with tiny ebony and silver mosaic tiles to form a 'silver angel' shimmering beneath the water.
The lower platform features a large bar and seating area, both of which are shaded by a cluster of parasols, as well as a rectangular, glass-topped dining table and a sunning area aft. Alfresco dining is also available on the upper deck aft and the main deck aft offers further lounging options.
Styled by London-based Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look, with a black and white colour scheme, and an abundance of reflective surfaces such as Lalique glass, silver, ebony-stained oak and onyx.
Highlights include a magnificent, sweeping onyx staircase in the central lobby, a lavish main salon with oversized, bespoke furniture and a formal dining setup, and an upper salon with fluted lacquered walls and richly textured materials such as mink throws and crystal-encrusted pillows.
After of day of entertaining or exploration on your yacht charter, retreat into a glamourous master suite complete with a private office finished in black leather. Located opposite is a private gymnasium and spa facilities including a traditional Turkish steam bath.
The other accommodation aboard the motor yacht comprises a VIP suite on the bridge deck and five guest cabins on the lower deck, including three double cabins and two double cabins.
Styled by Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...