Launched in 2009, Silver Angel is one of the finest examples of a Benetti and Stefano Natucci collaboration. Equipped with ample amenities, opulent, monochrome styling and cutting-edge engineering, she will make a welcome return to the Mediterranean this spring.
For the past three years, she has been cruising in the idyllic island-chains of the Maldives and Seychelles but now charterers can experience her delights while exploring glittering superyacht hotspots such as the French Riviera and Monaco.
Thanks to her luxuriously appointed entertainment areas she is a fine choice for hosting a corporate yacht charter at glittering May events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, and her sophisticated lines ensure she never fails to turn heads lined in the world’s most iconic ports along the Cote d'Azur.
Take in the star-studded glamour or action-packed Formula One racing from the split-level sundeck. The raised area forward, clad with sand-blasted travertino, is home to a spectacular spa pool decorated with tiny ebony and silver mosaic tiles to form a 'silver angel' shimmering beneath the water.
The lower platform features a large bar and seating area, both of which are shaded by a cluster of parasols, as well as a rectangular, glass-topped dining table and a sunning area aft. Alfresco dining is also available on the upper deck aft and the main deck aft offers further lounging options.
Styled by London-based Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look, with a black and white colour scheme, and an abundance of reflective surfaces such as Lalique glass, silver, ebony-stained oak and onyx.
Highlights include a magnificent, sweeping onyx staircase in the central lobby, a lavish main salon with oversized, bespoke furniture and a formal dining setup, and an upper salon with fluted lacquered walls and richly textured materials such as mink throws and crystal-encrusted pillows.
After of day of entertaining or exploration on your yacht charter, retreat into a glamourous master suite complete with a private office finished in black leather. Located opposite is a private gymnasium and spa facilities including a traditional Turkish steam bath.
The other accommodation aboard the motor yacht comprises a VIP suite on the bridge deck and five guest cabins on the lower deck, including three double cabins and two double cabins.
Styled by Argent Design, the interior of charter yacht Silver Angel takes on a contemporary Art Deco look
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.