Part of the Benetti Classic 120 series, African Queen prioritises comfortable cruising, vast spaces and the utmost luxury. Her peak season availability this summer offers a rare chance to undertake a yachting vacation on board a highly sought-after charter yacht in the world’s top cruising grounds.
There is much to do in the South of France, with iconic port towns such as Cannes and St Tropez dripping in glamour, good looks and irrepressible charm. Dine at Michelin starred restaurants, unwind on sun-kissed beaches, shop in designer boutiques or escape to a tranquil anchorage.
Whatever is on your itinerary, you can be sure to do it in style aboard this Benetti build. Take in wonderful views from the sundeck while lounging on sunpads or sipping cocktails in the seating area. Then catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft.
Retreat inside luxury yacht African Queen and discover her tranquil interior which, styled with pale woods, natural colours and contemporary detail, radiates understated luxury and extraordinary comfort.
Suiting either intimate family time or more formal entertaining on your private yacht charter, the main salon features a chic lounge with modern armchairs and a sumptuous sofa, and a dining area formed of a glass table and tan leather laced-back chairs.
The skylounge, meanwhile, is more laid back in feel. Watch a movie on the widescreen TV or take it easy on the large sofas and day back with a refreshing drink from the bar.
After a day in the Mediterranean waters, head to one of five staterooms, which include a full-beam master suite with 180-degree ocean views, two double cabins and two twin cabins, one of which has a Pullman berth. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 11 guests.
Retreat inside luxury yacht African Queen and discover her tranquil interior which radiates understated luxury
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.