Combining luxe outdoor areas, ample entertainment options and a timeless interior, DIANE is one of the finest charter yachts in her class. Offering a saving of €8000 for a last-minute escape makes her an even more attractive platform for exploring the stunning archipelago of the Balearics.
For a yacht of her size, DIANE has an exceptionally large amount of space. Head to the large sundeck and spend long sun-drenched days luxuriating in her facilities. These include an inviting Jacuzzi, a shaded bar and barbecue, sun pads and a casual dining option perfect for enjoying a lunch of freshly grilled fish.
Charterers can get even closer to the glittering waters on the huge drop-down swim platform. Relax just inches away from the ocean on comfortable deck chairs or access the exciting water toy collection and have hours of fun on the water during a Mediterranean yacht charter.
However guests choose to spend their day on the motor yacht, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious evening meal on the upper deck aft, where a large oval dining table awaits. A lounging area here ensures aperitifs or post-dinner drinks can be served on the deck too.
Whether indulging in the hedonistic delights of Ibiza or exploring the idyllic island of Formentera, DIANE ensures charterers do it in the utmost comfort and style
Step inside luxury yacht DIANE and be immersed in her warm and inviting interior. Enter the main salon via the aft deck and be greeted by a sleek, marble-topped bar. A sumptuous seating area then tempts you to unwind, while a formal dining setup with a glass table sits further forward.
The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel. Flanked by long expanses of glazing, the room features a large bar, a games table and further seating. It is an ideal space for spending time with all the family on a private yacht charter.
Flexible accommodation for 10 guests is available in five cabins. The classically-designed main deck master suite features a study area, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and there are two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.