Innovative design and expert craftsmanship combine to make 11/11 one of the most exciting superyacht launches in recent years. With a striking axe bow, state-of-the-art facilities and a dazzling art deco interior, her availability over the festive period isn’t expected to last long.
Ever since hitting the water in 2015, the Benetti build has been one of the most sought-after additions to the charter market and she is particularly suited to families looking for a fun-filled charter vacation in the sun.
Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, lounge on the surrounding sunpads and sip cocktails in a sumptuous seating area. Guests can then catch up over a delicious alfresco lunch or dinner on the spacious upper deck aft.
More outdoor activities are to be had on the drop-down swim platform. From here, the yacht’s extensive collection of water toys can be accessed. Pick from Seabobs, Waverunners, kayaks, paddleboards or an inflatable climbing wall and spend hours of fun on the water.
An uncluttered bow, meanwhile, offers the ideal space for informal entertaining or outdoor yoga, with a massage room, tiled steam room and gym completing the health and wellbeing facilities.
Guests will similarly be wowed by the interior aboard luxury yacht 11/11. The art deco theme is realised by the polished stainless steel inlays in the wood panels and the sparkling chandeliers, while custom artworks, including a neon ‘Move Me’ wall sign byTracy Emin, add extra interest.
Formal gatherings are best reserved for the backlit onyx dining table in the main salon, while a curved television turns the space into a cosy cinema room. Inviting sofas in the spacious skylounge make yet another superb option for hosting guests in unrivalled style and comfort.
With a striking axe bow, state-of-the-art facilities and a dazzling art deco interior, 11/11's availability isn’t expected to last long
Throughout the interior, there is a constant connection with the outdoors and this is largely due to the expansive windows. Take the master suite, for example, which is bestowed with spectacular 180-degree views forward looking out over a private terrace complete with a Jacuzzi.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep 12 guests in six cabins, including the bridge deck master suite, a full-beam VIP suite forward on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...