Innovative design and expert craftsmanship combine to make 11/11 one of the most exciting superyacht launches in recent years. With a striking axe bow, state-of-the-art facilities and a dazzling art deco interior, her availability over the festive period isn’t expected to last long.
Ever since hitting the water in 2015, the Benetti build has been one of the most sought-after additions to the charter market and she is particularly suited to families looking for a fun-filled charter vacation in the sun.
Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, lounge on the surrounding sunpads and sip cocktails in a sumptuous seating area. Guests can then catch up over a delicious alfresco lunch or dinner on the spacious upper deck aft.
More outdoor activities are to be had on the drop-down swim platform. From here, the yacht’s extensive collection of water toys can be accessed. Pick from Seabobs, Waverunners, kayaks, paddleboards or an inflatable climbing wall and spend hours of fun on the water.
An uncluttered bow, meanwhile, offers the ideal space for informal entertaining or outdoor yoga, with a massage room, tiled steam room and gym completing the health and wellbeing facilities.
Guests will similarly be wowed by the interior aboard luxury yacht 11/11. The art deco theme is realised by the polished stainless steel inlays in the wood panels and the sparkling chandeliers, while custom artworks, including a neon ‘Move Me’ wall sign byTracy Emin, add extra interest.
Formal gatherings are best reserved for the backlit onyx dining table in the main salon, while a curved television turns the space into a cosy cinema room. Inviting sofas in the spacious skylounge make yet another superb option for hosting guests in unrivalled style and comfort.
With a striking axe bow, state-of-the-art facilities and a dazzling art deco interior, 11/11's availability isn’t expected to last long
Throughout the interior, there is a constant connection with the outdoors and this is largely due to the expansive windows. Take the master suite, for example, which is bestowed with spectacular 180-degree views forward looking out over a private terrace complete with a Jacuzzi.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep 12 guests in six cabins, including the bridge deck master suite, a full-beam VIP suite forward on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.