A true icon, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is unquestionably one of the finest ways to experience the Mediterranean this summer. With the exciting news that she’ll be available in August, it’s essential that charter guests begin making their plans as soon as possible.
Sure to benefit from her wealth of features, guests will be able to take in their surroundings from the outstanding comfort of her well-equipped exterior, enjoying cocktails in the Jacuzzi and easily getting into the water from her large swim platform.
Making her an even more enticing prospect around her summertime cruising grounds, 11-11 also comes with a bespoke limousine tender to allow charter guests to reach mainland destinations in style.
Expertly appointing all of the available space out on the exterior, the designers behind 11-11 have provided plenty of space for socialising as well including a private owner’s deck for one of her two master cabins.
With lounging and alfresco dining spaces located from stern to bow, guests will have no difficulty finding a preferred spot to take in the views.
As one of the most exclusive superyachts available for charter, the current opportunity to experience 11/11 is not to be missed
Thanks to the innovative design of her axe bow, charter guests are able to enjoy the sophisticated interior spaces on board 11-11 in undisrupted comfort. With multiple communal spaces on offer, parties are able to gather in an environment which best satisfies their desires.
For those who enjoy indulging themselves whilst away on vacation, the motor yacht boasts an all but unrivalled collection of wellness facilities, with the massage and steam room sure to be amongst the most tempting.
Offering accommodation across 2 master cabins, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y 11-11 is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.