A true icon, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is unquestionably one of the finest ways to experience the Mediterranean this summer. With the exciting news that she’ll be available in August, it’s essential that charter guests begin making their plans as soon as possible.
Sure to benefit from her wealth of features, guests will be able to take in their surroundings from the outstanding comfort of her well-equipped exterior, enjoying cocktails in the Jacuzzi and easily getting into the water from her large swim platform.
Making her an even more enticing prospect around her summertime cruising grounds, 11-11 also comes with a bespoke limousine tender to allow charter guests to reach mainland destinations in style.
Expertly appointing all of the available space out on the exterior, the designers behind 11-11 have provided plenty of space for socialising as well including a private owner’s deck for one of her two master cabins.
With lounging and alfresco dining spaces located from stern to bow, guests will have no difficulty finding a preferred spot to take in the views.
As one of the most exclusive superyachts available for charter, the current opportunity to experience 11/11 is not to be missed
Thanks to the innovative design of her axe bow, charter guests are able to enjoy the sophisticated interior spaces on board 11-11 in undisrupted comfort. With multiple communal spaces on offer, parties are able to gather in an environment which best satisfies their desires.
For those who enjoy indulging themselves whilst away on vacation, the motor yacht boasts an all but unrivalled collection of wellness facilities, with the massage and steam room sure to be amongst the most tempting.
Offering accommodation across 2 master cabins, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y 11-11 is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...