A true icon, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is unquestionably one of the finest ways to experience the Mediterranean this summer. With the exciting news that she’ll be available in August, it’s essential that charter guests begin making their plans as soon as possible.
Sure to benefit from her wealth of features, guests will be able to take in their surroundings from the outstanding comfort of her well-equipped exterior, enjoying cocktails in the Jacuzzi and easily getting into the water from her large swim platform.
Making her an even more enticing prospect around her summertime cruising grounds, 11-11 also comes with a bespoke limousine tender to allow charter guests to reach mainland destinations in style.
Expertly appointing all of the available space out on the exterior, the designers behind 11-11 have provided plenty of space for socialising as well including a private owner’s deck for one of her two master cabins.
With lounging and alfresco dining spaces located from stern to bow, guests will have no difficulty finding a preferred spot to take in the views.
As one of the most exclusive superyachts available for charter, the current opportunity to experience 11/11 is not to be missed
Thanks to the innovative design of her axe bow, charter guests are able to enjoy the sophisticated interior spaces on board 11-11 in undisrupted comfort. With multiple communal spaces on offer, parties are able to gather in an environment which best satisfies their desires.
For those who enjoy indulging themselves whilst away on vacation, the motor yacht boasts an all but unrivalled collection of wellness facilities, with the massage and steam room sure to be amongst the most tempting.
Offering accommodation across 2 master cabins, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y 11-11 is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...