A true icon, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is unquestionably one of the finest ways to experience the Mediterranean this summer. With the exciting news that she’ll be available in August, it’s essential that charter guests begin making their plans as soon as possible.
Sure to benefit from her wealth of features, guests will be able to take in their surroundings from the outstanding comfort of her well-equipped exterior, enjoying cocktails in the Jacuzzi and easily getting into the water from her large swim platform.
Making her an even more enticing prospect around her summertime cruising grounds, 11-11 also comes with a bespoke limousine tender to allow charter guests to reach mainland destinations in style.
Expertly appointing all of the available space out on the exterior, the designers behind 11-11 have provided plenty of space for socialising as well including a private owner’s deck for one of her two master cabins.
With lounging and alfresco dining spaces located from stern to bow, guests will have no difficulty finding a preferred spot to take in the views.
As one of the most exclusive superyachts available for charter, the current opportunity to experience 11/11 is not to be missed
Thanks to the innovative design of her axe bow, charter guests are able to enjoy the sophisticated interior spaces on board 11-11 in undisrupted comfort. With multiple communal spaces on offer, parties are able to gather in an environment which best satisfies their desires.
For those who enjoy indulging themselves whilst away on vacation, the motor yacht boasts an all but unrivalled collection of wellness facilities, with the massage and steam room sure to be amongst the most tempting.
Offering accommodation across 2 master cabins, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y 11-11 is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...