A true icon, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is unquestionably one of the finest ways to experience the Mediterranean this summer. With the exciting news that she’ll be available in August, it’s essential that charter guests begin making their plans as soon as possible.
Sure to benefit from her wealth of features, guests will be able to take in their surroundings from the outstanding comfort of her well-equipped exterior, enjoying cocktails in the Jacuzzi and easily getting into the water from her large swim platform.
Making her an even more enticing prospect around her summertime cruising grounds, 11-11 also comes with a bespoke limousine tender to allow charter guests to reach mainland destinations in style.
Expertly appointing all of the available space out on the exterior, the designers behind 11-11 have provided plenty of space for socialising as well including a private owner’s deck for one of her two master cabins.
With lounging and alfresco dining spaces located from stern to bow, guests will have no difficulty finding a preferred spot to take in the views.
As one of the most exclusive superyachts available for charter, the current opportunity to experience 11/11 is not to be missed
Thanks to the innovative design of her axe bow, charter guests are able to enjoy the sophisticated interior spaces on board 11-11 in undisrupted comfort. With multiple communal spaces on offer, parties are able to gather in an environment which best satisfies their desires.
For those who enjoy indulging themselves whilst away on vacation, the motor yacht boasts an all but unrivalled collection of wellness facilities, with the massage and steam room sure to be amongst the most tempting.
Offering accommodation across 2 master cabins, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y 11-11 is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...