Delivered in 2014, Illusion V is one of the finest yachts currently cruising the Bahamas thanks to Benetti’s quality craftsmanship and the unrivalled styling of Green & Mingarelli Design. Now guests can take advantage of her unique charter package for a last-minute winter escape.
A tropical collection of 365 islands and cays, the Exumas are dream charter territory. The five-day island-hopping adventure begins at Staniel Cay and arrives at Big Major Cay on day two. Here you can meet the famous swimming pigs of the Bahamas and snorkel in the underground cave Thunderball Grotto.
On day three, head to Compass Cay and get up close and personal with Nurse Sharks before experiencing the natural wonder of Rachel’s Bubble Bath. The yacht charter then concludes by jet-skiing through the mangroves at Shroud Cay and spotting iguanas on the beach at Alans Cay.
The all-inclusive rate includes four-nights aboard the motor yacht, a set menu catered especially for your dietary requirements, house wine, beer and spirits, all on-board amenities and fuel for the duration of the itinerary.
When not exploring the region’s attractions, charterers will be treated to the unparalleled comfort and luxury of superyacht Illusion V. Designed with relaxed family living in mind, she boasts no end of areas in which to unwind and get-together with loved ones.
Offering the ultimate in outdoor living, the sundeck features a step-up spa pool forward, a bar and built-in barbecue, an all-weather dining area under the radar arch, and an exquisite alfresco lounge aft. Alfresco dining is also possible on the upper deck aft and a drop-down swim platform complete with a bar creates the perfect water-side terrace.
Designed with relaxed family living in mind, Illusion V boasts no end of areas in which to unwind and get-together with loved ones
One of the most striking features of the exterior is the diversity of different materials and textures. These include matt and lacquered coconut, mother-of-pearl, travertine and pen shell ornaments, and the fusion continues into the interior, with highlights such as parchment, shagreen, walnut and Lalique crystal.
In the stylish main salon, full-length windows give wonderful views, while entertaining in the formal dining area or sipping champagne in the lounge. There is an impressive total of five bars across the yacht, and a cinema room and skylounge complete the guest areas on board.
Spanning across the forward section of the main deck is a full-beam master suite with a beautiful white onyx en suite bathroom. Meanwhile, a full-beam VIP suite, two spacious double cabins and two twin cabins are located on the lower deck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...