Delivered in 2014, Illusion V is one of the finest yachts currently cruising the Bahamas thanks to Benetti’s quality craftsmanship and the unrivalled styling of Green & Mingarelli Design. Now guests can take advantage of her unique charter package for a last-minute winter escape.
A tropical collection of 365 islands and cays, the Exumas are dream charter territory. The five-day island-hopping adventure begins at Staniel Cay and arrives at Big Major Cay on day two. Here you can meet the famous swimming pigs of the Bahamas and snorkel in the underground cave Thunderball Grotto.
On day three, head to Compass Cay and get up close and personal with Nurse Sharks before experiencing the natural wonder of Rachel’s Bubble Bath. The yacht charter then concludes by jet-skiing through the mangroves at Shroud Cay and spotting iguanas on the beach at Alans Cay.
The all-inclusive rate includes four-nights aboard the motor yacht, a set menu catered especially for your dietary requirements, house wine, beer and spirits, all on-board amenities and fuel for the duration of the itinerary.
When not exploring the region’s attractions, charterers will be treated to the unparalleled comfort and luxury of superyacht Illusion V. Designed with relaxed family living in mind, she boasts no end of areas in which to unwind and get-together with loved ones.
Offering the ultimate in outdoor living, the sundeck features a step-up spa pool forward, a bar and built-in barbecue, an all-weather dining area under the radar arch, and an exquisite alfresco lounge aft. Alfresco dining is also possible on the upper deck aft and a drop-down swim platform complete with a bar creates the perfect water-side terrace.
Designed with relaxed family living in mind, Illusion V boasts no end of areas in which to unwind and get-together with loved ones
One of the most striking features of the exterior is the diversity of different materials and textures. These include matt and lacquered coconut, mother-of-pearl, travertine and pen shell ornaments, and the fusion continues into the interior, with highlights such as parchment, shagreen, walnut and Lalique crystal.
In the stylish main salon, full-length windows give wonderful views, while entertaining in the formal dining area or sipping champagne in the lounge. There is an impressive total of five bars across the yacht, and a cinema room and skylounge complete the guest areas on board.
Spanning across the forward section of the main deck is a full-beam master suite with a beautiful white onyx en suite bathroom. Meanwhile, a full-beam VIP suite, two spacious double cabins and two twin cabins are located on the lower deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.