Part of Benetti’s popular Vision 145’ series, CHECKMATE priorities superior cruising, uncompromising quality and luxurious outdoor living. Whether relaxation, fun or precious family time is on the agenda, she is a fine choice for an unforgettable private yacht charter.
With a black hull and contrasting white superstructure, she certainly stands out on the water and, the 100th fibreglass build from the Italian yard, she boasts a number of features, including increased glazing and a custom skylounge, which set her apart from her predecessors.
Styled by renowned designer Francois Zuretti, the interior is described as contemporary chic with traditional touches. Such a look is achieved by combining burl mardrone woods, Italian marble, rich fabrics and modern details.
In the welcoming main salon, guests can unwind in one of two semi-private lounge areas or sip cocktails at the bar before heading to the skylounge. Full-width curved doors slide open to create a magnificent alfresco dining area where delicious cuisine from the on-board chef is served.
Throughout the motor yacht there is an emphasis on fusing the indoor and outdoor spaces, and large windows ensure guests are kept in constant connection with their cruising grounds, from tropical island paradises of the Caribbean to the pristine beauty of New England’s coastline.
Other deck areas aboard superyacht CHECKMATE include an expansive sundeck, which is sure to become the hub of outdoor living. Unwind in the oversized spa pool, relax on chaise loungers, and take time out with a good book or get-together with loved ones in a choice of seating areas.
For charterers who want to get closer to the water, there is a fabulous beach club with a large swim platform. Relax in the gorgeous sunshine before cooling off in the sparkling ocean or try out the water toys on offer, which range from SeaDoos and towable toys to paddleboards and fishing gear.
After a day at sea, retreat to one of five staterooms, including a spacious master suite with a media room and 180-degree panoramic views in a raised sleeping area. The remaining accommodation includes two double cabins and two single cabins, each with a Pullman berth.
Other deck areas aboard superyacht CHECKMATE include an expansive sundeck, which is sure to become the hub of outdoor living
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.