Part of Benetti’s popular Vision 145’ series, CHECKMATE combines uncompromising quality with exquisite interior and exterior spaces. Providing levels of comfort and facilities normally found on a much larger yacht, she is a fine choice for a winter escape this festive period.
Charterers can experience all she has to offer while exploring the white sand beaches, crystal blue waters and swaying palm trees of the Grenadines, a scattering of idyllic islands set in the heart of the Caribbean.
Soak up the get-away-from-it-all atmosphere from the large sundeck, where two lounging areas with custom-curved settees flank an inviting oversized Jacuzzi and a circular seating area forward awaits your arrival. Catch up with loved ones here over drinks or indulge in some much-needed relaxation.
Numerous outdoor social areas in which friends and family can get together dot the main and upper decks and delicious alfresco dinners with the entire charter party can be enjoyed on the upper deck aft, where circular doors slide open to provide diners with 270-degree views.
There is also a large swim platform where guests can get even closer to the waters in a chic beach club and access the water toy collection. Pick from SeaDoos, paddleboards, towable toys and fishing gear and have hours of fun on the region's sparkling waters.
Providing levels of comfort and facilities normally found on a much larger yacht, she is a fine choice for a winter escape
Step inside luxury yacht CHECKMATE and discover her chic yet traditional interior. Burl Madrone woods, Italian marble and sumptuous fabrics are interspersed by contemporary details and the layout ensures a fluidity between indoor and outdoor living.
The main salon foregoes the typical dining area, meaning there is even more space for guests to unwind in two semi-private lounges and sip cocktails at a sleek bar during their private yacht charter.
Equipped with a cozy media room, 180-degree views and its own private terrace, the master suite is yet another highlight. Completing the motor yacht’s accommodation line-up are two double cabins and two twin cabins with Pullman berths. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.