Delivered by Benetti in 2010, Mine Games embodies the Italian yard’s signature style in her sleek, balanced and crisp white profile, leaving the opulent neoclassic elegance of her interior to showcase her unique personality.
Visitors to the Florida show will certainly be wowed by Studio Massari’s interior styling, which combines fine Italian marble, black lacquer furniture and burl wood accents with Swarovski crystals, 100,000 pieces of gold leaf, and luxe materials such as ivory silks, faux fur and crocodile leather.
Stepping aboard amidships, guests enter the grand entrance hall where tall statues flank a high-gloss lift that rises three levels. The large, open-plan main salon aft, meanwhile, features a fibre-optic chandelier overlooking a rectangular dining table, and a bar, sofas, armchairs and coffee tables form a sociable lounge area.
The skylounge above provides a more informal setting in which to relax on your charter vacation, with highlights such as a curving bar lined with leopard print stools, mirrored ceilings and a self-playing baby grand piano.
One of the defining features of motor yacht Mine Games is her show-stopping master suite, encompassing a private office and lounge, a spa pool and steam room, and a striking skylight above the huge bed allowing the principal charterer to sleep beneath the stars.
Making up the accommodation offering are three double cabins and one twin cabin on the lower deck, and a VIP suite on the upper deck. All boast plush styling, with natural light filtering through the portholes and bouncing off mirrors to dazzling effect.
There are yet more delights to be found aboard the motor yacht. Head to the sundeck where a gymnasium and Turkish bath are enclosed under the radar arch, and joined by a bar and alfresco dining table to starboard.
Steps lead up to a raised sunning area aft, while a Jacuzzi, sunpads and ample seating is located forward. Alfresco dining is also possible on the upper deck aft, the main deck aft makes a great place for cocktails and the swim platform is perfect for enjoying the collection of on-board water toys.
Head to the sundeck where a gymnasium and Turkish bath are enclosed under the radar arch, and joined by a bar and alfresco dining table to starboard
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.