Formerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh new look following a change of ownership earlier this year.
A highly sought-after charter yacht, AIR is now boasting new furnishings and upholstery across her exterior, main salon and master suite, and updates have also taken place in all her guest en-suites.
The transformed spaces offer charming nautical havens with a blue, red and white colour scheme dominating throughout. The choice of palette perfectly complements the light wood joinery and fabric wall panels inside, while the outdoor areas are looking chicer than ever.
Launched in 1998, the yacht forms part of Benetti’s Golden Bay series and has been impeccably maintained over the years. Upgrades have included the addition of a new bulbous bow, new joinery and, most recently, an overhaul of the AV and IT systems.
Such is the popularity of motor yacht AIR, her calendar for the 2017 Mediterranean season is fully booked, but she is now taking bookings for summer 2018.
One reason for the appeal is her seven-cabin layout, which is rarely seen on the charter market. A full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and four guest cabins makes her extremely versatile for groups of friends, families or guests bringing aboard additional staff.
Since her refit, the motor yacht has undergone a brand new photo shoot and images reveal her renovated living areas, as well as the on-water fun guests can experience when on a private yacht charter thanks to her long-standing crew.
An accredited RYA centre for Jet Ski licences, AIR is equipped with an armada of water toys, with the crew also trained in Jetlev and kitesurfing instructing. Plus, a yoga instructor and a masseuse and beauty therapist also form part of the crew.
An accredited RYA centre for Jet Ski licences, AIR is equipped with an armada of water toys
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.