11/11 returns to the iconic yachting event after making her debut at the 2015 edition and reappearing in 2016. With her eye-catching vertical bow, there’s no doubt she will once again stand out lined up in Monaco's Port Hercules and entice show-goers aboard.
Her dynamic exterior design from the in-house team at Benetti, however, does more than simply turn heads. It also offers an improved cruising performance and enhances fuel efficiency.
The Italian shipyard also displayed their expert craftsmanship when working on the interior, which was styled by the owner’s personal team of designers. The finished result is a glittering art deco masterpiece with high-end finishes and custom furniture.
In line with the Gatsby-inspired look, the inside living areas of luxury yacht 11/11 are characterised by polished stainless steel inlays in the wood panels, sparkling chandeliers and a striking monochromatic colour palette.
This provides an extremely glamorous atmosphere in which charterers can entertain, especially in the main salon with its oversized sofas and formal dining option. Yet, comfort has also been taken into account, with the skylounge ideal for winding down with all the family.
With her eye-catching vertical bow, there’s no doubt 11/11 will once again stand out lined up in Monaco's Port Hercules
Likewise, there are six luxurious staterooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace and outdoor spa pool on the upper deck, a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep up to 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
There is also a wealth of leisure facilities spread across the exterior deck areas, providing charterers with the very best in outdoor living. The sundeck features an oversized Jacuzzi and steam room and there is a large drop-down swim platform for those who want to get closer to the ocean.
Visitors to the Monaco Yacht Show lucky enough to be invited aboard the motor yacht will be able to take in her spacious outdoor areas and luxe interior for themselves. The show runs from 26 to 29 September.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.