Airing on the 5th September, Below Deck season 5 sees the return of fan favourite Captain Lee Rosbach as well as superyacht VALOR, the charter yacht which featured on Below Deck season 4.
The first time a superyacht has featured twice on Bravo’s popular Below Deck TV series, VALOR will be returning to viewer’s screens this fall along with a number of fresh and familiar cast members.
Indeed, the much loved Chef Ben Robinson- a favoruite who has featured on each Below Deck season before now- has made way for Chef Matt Burns, whilst mainstays Kate Chastain and Nico Scholly will be resuming their roles as chief stewardess and senior deckhand respectively.
As we revealed in an exclusive last year, VALOR is in actual fact the 47m/154ft motor yacht BG. Built by world-leading shipyard Feadship, she is available for charter in the Mediterranean during summer and the Caribbean during winter.
Having been on board the motor yacht for a guided tour and cocktails at the Palm Beach Boat Show, you can read our full review here, as well as taking a full look inside with the pictures and information found below.
A wholly modern motor yacht built by the prestigious Dutch shipyard Feadship, superyacht BG is defined by her excellence. Indeed, by bringing together the very best in luxury amenities amidst a calm environment, her interior is sure to please everyone who steps on board.
Expertly refit in 2015 by Dee Dee Taylor Eustace, a celebrity architect and interior designer who established Taylor Hannah Architect Inc, the playful contrast of bright whites and colour make her as unique as she is comfortable.
It’s thefore unsurprising that the yacht is returning for a second season of Below Deck, with both the communal and guest spaces featured around the interior lending themselves perfectly for a show all about the glamour of the superyacht lifestyle.
Lovingly designed and full of the latest features, superyacht BG is perfectly designed for memorable charter vacations
Sure to be the stage for all the action to take place on this season, the exterior of luxury yacht BG is equipped with all of the latest and most desired features.
The sprawling sunpads on the sundeck, for example, are only a short distance away from a large Jacuzzi, an arrangement which allows the entire party to gather together for some stylish fun in the sun.
Steps on both the port and starboard side of the aft deck promise easy access to the full beam swim platform which has been superbly extended for greater access to the water. From this platform guests are able to effortlessly board tenders, begin playing with her catalogue of towable water toys, or simply dive into the ocean to cool off.
Also boasting an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck, guests on board have the option of entering the water in the coolest fashion.
Read here for further information on any of the yachts featured in the Below Deck TV series, or contact your preferred charter broker if you are interested in inquiring about a vacation on-board M/Y BG.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...