Following the success of the debut season of Below Deck Mediterranean last year, the spin-off to the popular Bravo reality TV series will be back early this summer.
As well the beautiful cruising grounds, the introduction of Captain Sandy Yawn is sure to have everyone talking. Replacing Captain Mark Howard, the previous captain from Below Deck Mediterranean season 1, Sandy will certainly have to put in a stellar performance if she’s to rival fan-favourite Captain Lee Rosbach.
Other newcomers feature chef Adam Glick, who will also have his work cut out if he’s to fill the shoes of the popular chef Ben Robinson, and a number of new deckhands and stews certain to keep things interesting.
Fans of the previous season of Below Deck Mediterranean will be pleased to learn that both deckhand Bobby Giancola and chief stew Hannah Ferrier are returning for the new season.
Known for their high standards and tireless work ethics, the Australian Ferrier and former fire-fighter Giancola will be counted on to keep the new cast members firmly in line.
Altogether, the show’s focus on the Mediterranean should reveal more about why it such a spectacular region to enjoy a charter vacation in.
Showcasing the appeal of discovering Croatia on board a superyacht, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 2 is sure to be an interesting addition to the popular franchise
With Below Deck Mediterranean Season 2 set to air on Bravo at 9PM EST on Tuesday May 2nd, prepare yourself by taking a look at the superyachts which have featured on earlier seasons of Below Deck.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Croatia.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.