Perfect for cruising the tranquil waters of the Bahamas, 49m/160ft motor yacht CLARITY is offering an excellent deal on September charters.
A classic luxury yacht by Bilgin Yachts, CLARITY is sure to impress wherever she goes thanks to her elegant exterior and timeless air. She sleeps 10 guests across five immaculately-furnished cabins, making her the ideal option for larger groups looking to experience the unparalleled charm of the Bahamas.
Well-appointed communal areas aboard CLARITY give her guests plenty of spaces to unwind and enjoy their private yacht charter experience. A sun deck plays host to a selection of sun loungers where guests can lie back and gaze at the vast expanses of smooth beaches and bright blue waters that are characteristic of the Bahamas.
Partially-shaded outdoor areas aboard are the perfect spot for dining al fresco or simply cooling off, but for unrivalled refreshment, jumping into the tranquil water can’t be beaten. A range of water toys allow guests to make the most of the picture-picture oceans and experience exotic marine life up close.
In the evenings, guests can retreat to a formal dining area off the main salon which embodies the epitome of yachting life; warm cherry tones enhance the feeling of luxury and plush fabrics carpet the floor. A wide window will offer guests panoramic views of sparkling harbours and a sky lit up with stars.
Her main salon is equally sumptuously furnished for complete comfort and a state-of-the-art entertainment system ensures cosy movie nights are always on the cards for her guests. A skylounge acts as an attractive alternative to the main salon, and is set up for guests to indulge in cocktails and each other’s company.
Her main salon is equally sumptuously furnished for complete comfort and a state-of-the-art entertainment system ensures cosy movie nights are always on the cards for her guests.
Exploring the Bahamas by superyacht is a truly memorable experience. With so many tucked-away lagoons and a plethora of pristine beaches to explore, the Bahamas is one of the ultimate charter destinations. Historic towns steeped in culture means there is something for everyone, and guests can disembark and spend time immersing themselves in the local atmosphere.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.