There’s still time to steal a slice of tropical bliss in Florida and the Bahamas, as Trinity-built superyacht CLAIRE if offering special rates throughout the region.
The superyacht comes with a host of excellent on-board features and facilities, ranging from scuba-diving gear to a generous deck jacuzzi.
Whilst on a private yacht charter, the yacht’s sundeck is sure to serve as the social hub, with its marble-topped wet bar, selection of sunpads and loungers and outdoor TV screen.
Alfresco dining can be found on the aft deck, adjoined by an elegant social area that makes a great setting for evening drinks, and also benefits from a TV screen.
The motor yacht’s luxurious interiors are the work of Claudette Bonville, and feature plenty of decadent ornamentation and classic Italian-inspired accents. The main salon enjoys a sumptuous seating area, sophisticated bar set-up and intimate dining arrangement, perfect for romantic meals.
There is formal dining forward, and skylounge on the upper deck which also plays host a bar and a spacious seating area.
Accommodation is provided for 10 guests in five cabins. Each one has been tastefully furnished with glossy mahogany panels and gilded light fixtures.
On a superyacht vacation in the Bahamas, you can expect to find numerous hidden bays and secret beaches made up of soft golden sand.
The oceans are breathtakingly clear, and offer an incredible look at a diverse selection of wildlife- from the famous Pig Beach to the equally iconic Tiger Shark beach, where divers can get up close to some of the sea’s most terrifying predators in a calm and serene environment.
On shore, expect to encounter laid-back and colourful Bahamian culture, coupled with a number of chic beach clubs and barefoot luxury restaurants.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.