There’s still time to steal a slice of tropical bliss in Florida and the Bahamas, as Trinity-built superyacht CLAIRE if offering special rates throughout the region.
The superyacht comes with a host of excellent on-board features and facilities, ranging from scuba-diving gear to a generous deck jacuzzi.
Whilst on a private yacht charter, the yacht’s sundeck is sure to serve as the social hub, with its marble-topped wet bar, selection of sunpads and loungers and outdoor TV screen.
Alfresco dining can be found on the aft deck, adjoined by an elegant social area that makes a great setting for evening drinks, and also benefits from a TV screen.
The motor yacht’s luxurious interiors are the work of Claudette Bonville, and feature plenty of decadent ornamentation and classic Italian-inspired accents. The main salon enjoys a sumptuous seating area, sophisticated bar set-up and intimate dining arrangement, perfect for romantic meals.
There is formal dining forward, and skylounge on the upper deck which also plays host a bar and a spacious seating area.
Accommodation is provided for 10 guests in five cabins. Each one has been tastefully furnished with glossy mahogany panels and gilded light fixtures.
On a superyacht vacation in the Bahamas, you can expect to find numerous hidden bays and secret beaches made up of soft golden sand.
The oceans are breathtakingly clear, and offer an incredible look at a diverse selection of wildlife- from the famous Pig Beach to the equally iconic Tiger Shark beach, where divers can get up close to some of the sea’s most terrifying predators in a calm and serene environment.
On shore, expect to encounter laid-back and colourful Bahamian culture, coupled with a number of chic beach clubs and barefoot luxury restaurants.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed