Currently based in Nassau, luxury yacht Sweet Escape and her crew have been quarantining in the Bahamas and are now getting ready to take you on the sweet escape of a lifetime on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Sweetening the deal even further, the yacht is offering special pricing for bookings of more than 2 weeks, in line with increased demand for longer vacations at sea.
Sweet Escape is a superb option for families and those who love soaking up the sunshine, with plenty of outdoor deck areas, a fantastic toy locker and a versatile interior layout that works well for chartering with children.
You can scroll down for a virtual tour around superyacht Sweet Escape.
Already one of the most popular yachting destinations on earth, the Bahamas’ sun-warmed blue sea, ivory beaches and countless cays also make it the perfect destination for Social Distancing vacations.
It’s easy to fly in privately and avoid other people while chartering here. The sheer number of islands and cays will give you a new spot to explore every day, and there's plenty of places where you can take the water toys out for a spin or enjoy a beach picnic and a beautiful sunset on a secluded slice of sand.
The sheer number of islands and cays will give you a new spot to enjoy beach picnics, playing with water toys and snorkelling every day.
If you're looking to charter around the Exumas, we have a great 9-day Social Distancing Bahamas Yacht Charter Itinerary which explores all the hotspots of this region with social distancing in mind.
For those looking to get further afield, our 10-day Bahamas Out Islands Social Distancing Itinerary might be more up your street. Use it as a template or follow it to a tee, and you'll disembark at the end of your vacation with memories to last a lifetime.
Wherever you cruise, Sweet Escape is very well-accustomed to chartering in this tropical paradise. Her friendly and professional crew will ensure you can maintain Social Distancing every step of the way, and enjoy a safe, stress-free vacation.
The motor yacht is equipped with plenty of great amenities. There is a jacuzzi, barbecue and large sunpad spread on the sundeck, complete with a variety of shade configurations.
Alfresco dining can found on the Portuguese bridge and the main deck aft, while the upper deck aft offers a lovely intimate seating area which is perfect for evening drinks.
The yacht’s interiors are warm and inviting, with a refined edge that nods to timeless Art Deco themes. Original artworks and contemporary touches add to her charm.
She features a self-playing grand piano in the main salon, a spacious skylounge with entertainment systems and bar, and formal dining separated from the lounge by a glass wine rack.
Accommodation is provided for up to 12 guests in six staterooms, which includes a full-beam Owner’s suite with lounge area and vanity, as well as a main deck VIP with plenty of natural light.
Sweet Escape was launched in 1993 by Washington-based shipyard Christensen and has been kept in immaculate condition over the years.
YachtCharterFleet has stepped on board Sweet Escape on a number of occasions, most recently at the Bahamas Charter Show. For a virtual tour, take a look at our video below.
For more information about this special offer, or if you’d like to make a booking on M/Y Sweet Escape, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
If you’re in search of travel and safety advice, updates about COVID-19 travel restrictions, Social Distancing vacation ideas, and information about superyacht rental, please see our Coronavirus Superyacht News.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...