This stellar yacht from Benetti's highly successful Classic 121 Series owes much of its meticulous craftmanship to renowned exterior designer Stefano Righini, which manages to fuse elegance with performance and style.
The yacht's interior, styled by Francois Zuretti, showcases classic italian opulence, with textiles in cream silk, exquisite italian marble and rich cherry woods, coupled with gold accents.
NAMASTE can accommodate up to 10 guests in her 5 beautifully-appointed staterooms, comprising a full beam Master Suite with 180 degree panoramic views, 2 VIP cabins and 2 further twin cabins, offering fantastic flexibility for yacht charters.
Stand out features include her extended sundeck with retractable sunroof and jacuzzi, swim platform – perfect for diving into the tantalisingly warm clear turquoise waters of the Bahamas – and state-of-the-art technology fitted in 2019.
There is also a large alfresco varnished wood dining table for 12 guests situated on the skylounge aft, and several other seating and entertainment areas around her generous exterior spaces, courtesy of her 8m wide beam, where you can sip cocktails as you watch a blood orange sun slowly slip into the Caribbean Sea.
NAMASTE enjoys a cruising speed of 13 knots and a 3,400nm range from her MTU 2000 M72 Series motors. The yacht's low draft of just over 2 meters, makes her the perfect yacht for exploring the shallow waters of the islands, with access to some of the most sought-after cruising grounds of the Caribbean.
The Bahamas archipelago is a necklace of paradise islands fringed by platinum sands and intense turquoise waters brimming with a kaleidoscope of marine life and delicate coral reefs. With idyllic picture perfect scenery and endless sultry sunsets, as well as fabulous marinas and upscale boutiques and dining options, the Bahamas really are the perfect yacht charter getaway.
Interested in chartering a yacht around the Bahamas?
If you are interested in learning more about chartering a yacht around this stunning region then please read our Bahamas guide, which includes sample itineraries and interactive maps.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed