Delivered by Baglietto in 2014, Mr T is the first in the yard’s 46 line and, previously for private use only, she is now offering guests the chance to be among the first to experience her beautiful Francesco Paszkowski styling and state-of-the-art amenities on an unforgettable charter vacation.
Based in Genoa, Italy, she is within easy reach of the charming villages of Cinque Terre and the picturesque fishing port of Portofino, which has long attracted the yachting elite, and the glittering hub of the French Riviera is located just a morning’s sail away.
Views of the region’s stunning landscapes can be enjoyed aboard Mr T while unwinding or getting together with family and friends on the sundeck. Soak up sun on chaise loungers, dine alfresco on freshly cooked fare, and grab a cocktail from the bar and sip it in the comfy seating area.
A highlight of her exterior, however, is the 25-metre-square swim platform where yacht-goers can work out on exercise equipment in a water-side gym before taking a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters.
In the interior of charter yacht Mr T, Paszkowski has combined exceptionally high-quality finishes with a clean palette and noticeable lack of ornamentation for living areas that radiate a subtle luxury. Key features include white and dark brown leather as well as glossy surfaces and mirrors.
In an unexpected twist, the formal dining setup has been moved to the upper deck, giving the main deck guest space entirely to a huge, contemporary salon. Such a departure from the norm enables guests to enjoy stunning views while dining around a circular, glass-topped table.
Taking up the forward section of the main deck is the master suite complete with a private study and contemporary, full-beam en suite. A floating staircase with leather treads then spirals down to the lower deck where two double cabins and two twin cabins span off a central lobby.
The whole motor yacht is flooded with natural light and the lack of a main entryway creates long sightlines on the main deck. What’s more, her sleek profile, which balances soft and angular lines, ensures charterers look the part when cruising these yachting hotspots of the Mediterranean.
high-quality finishes combine with a clean palette and noticeable lack of ornamentation for living areas that radiate a refreshing, subtle luxury
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.