Launched by Baglietto in summer 2016, Lucky Me is the first in the Italian yard’s Fast Line. With a cruising speed of 20 knots and jam-packed full of modern amenities, she will be perfect for zipping through the Mediterranean waters on a private yacht charter.
Whether island-hopping in Croatia, discovering the delights of Montenegro or cruising along Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, Lucky Me is sure to turn heads thanks to her dynamic profile, with a receding bow and strong stern, and the striking lead grey colour of her hull.
Charterers, meanwhile, will be able to take in spectacular views of the region from her luxe deck areas, which are designed to allow those on board to be closer to the sea.
Get-together with your guests on the upper deck aft for a delicious alfresco dinner, enjoy cocktails in the lounging area on the main deck aft or head to the bow for an afternoon of sunbathing and relaxing in the Jacuzzi, which is hidden under a Bimini top.
As well as heading up the exterior styling, Francesco Paszkowski has created a luxurious interior aboard charter yacht Lucky Me, defined by jet black accents, contrasting white lacquered ceilings and warm shades of rosewood.
Sumptuous seating and a formal dining option make up the open-plan main salon, while a serene skylounge provides an intimate spot to unwind. Full-length windows ensure natural light floods into the motor yacht and keeps guests connected with the outside world.
After a day on the water, retreat into one of five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a private office, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins.
As well as heading up the exterior styling, Francesco Paszkowski has also created a luxurious interior aboard charter yacht Lucky Me
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.