Based in the French seaside resort of Golfe-Juan, SEABLUE’Z is within easy reach of glamorous Côte d'Azur locations such as Cannes and Antibes and, with a reduced base rate of €35,000 for a three-night charter – down from €52,500 – she is an ideal choice for a short, late-season break.
With her graceful lines and stylish navy blue hull, the Classic 120 Benetti build certainly looks the part when cruising in these Mediterranean hotspots, while those on board can indulge in the many luxuries spread across her generous outdoors areas and elegant interior.
Head to the sundeck for the ultimate in daytime relaxation. Take a dip in the inviting Jacuzzi before drying off on the surrounding sunpads or catching up with loved ones over a cocktail at the bar.
Let the get-togethers continue on the spacious upper deck aft where, after a delicious alfresco dinner around the circular table, guests can wind down with a nightcap in the comfortable seating area opposite.
Timelessly styled, the welcoming main salon aboard luxury yacht SEABLUE’Z features a comfortable seating area and formal dining option, while the skylounge exudes a gentlemen’s club vibe with a deep sofa, bookshelves, marble-topped bar and games table.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite with panoramic views over the ocean, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep up to 10 on a private yacht charter.
There is also a wide selection of water toys available on board the motor yacht providing plentiful entertainment for all. Pick from kayaks, sailboats, water skis, wakeboards, snorkelling gear and inflatable toys.
Guests on board can can indulge in the many luxuries spread across her generous outdoors areas and elegant interior
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.