Perfect for the rugged and naturally beautiful coastline of the Kimberleys, AKIKO boasts a vast amount of exterior space as well as a series of entertaining features for charter guests to take advantage of.
Chief amongst these features is an outdoor gymnasium as well as an open plan layout which makes for a welcoming environment for parties to return to after soaking up the sun the whole day through.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 cabins, AKIKO won the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500GT’ following her delivery, a distinction which is well deserved and speaks to her incredible qualities.
Carrying all of the necessary tenders to explore the Kimberleys in both style and comfort, superyacht AKIKO is able to transport her guests to all of the most exciting riverways and aboriginal sites.
Likewise, her draft allows her to access all of the best beaches and fishing spots, providing her with an edge sure to tempt discerning charter guests.
Of course, it’s possible to keep things simple and head out for a spot of swimming in the protected beaches and fresh water lagoons which can be found around the cruising grounds.
Defined by her singular looking exterior, the effortlessly cool superyacht AKIKO is perfect for experiencing the very best cruising grounds Australia has to offer
Designed in house at Alloy Yachts, the interior of superyacht AKIKO is refreshingly modern and promises to make guests feel instantly at home in both the social and private spaces.
The main salon is particularly attractive, with the airy arrangement allowing those on board to dine or drink cocktails in a totally calming ambience.
Following her time in Australia, AKIKO will be heading to the South Pacific for charter guests to make use of her in the fascinating cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...