Award Winning Motor Yacht TARANSAY Joins Charter Fleet
After picking up the coveted Monaco Award at the Monaco Yacht Show Awards 2015, it is with great excitement that the 39m/128ft luxury yacht TARANSAY joins the charter fleet this week.
Inspired by the gentleman’s motor yachts of the 1930s,TARANSAY offers a luxury experience in an intimate and highly styled setting.
Turning back the clocks whilst taking advantage of all the latest developments in marine technology, she gives guests the chance to indulge in the classic without sacrificing any of the comforts which have come to define the modern luxury yacht.
Believed to be available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer, she will no doubt be amongst the more refined vessels gracing the prized waters surrounding destinations such as Corsica and St Tropez.
In true 1930s style, both the upper and main deck feature walkaround outdoor areas. As well as providing a nice route for a brisk evening walk, this feature also allows guests to conveniently reach the lounging options located on either end of the yacht.
Her sunpads are easily reached via ladder, and the surrounding furnishings (all nautically themed, obviously) provide an ideal means for relaxing in the sun.
What’s more, the folding platform situated on the starboard side is nicely multi-functional: it can be used as a diving board one moment and an access point for the yacht’s extended tender the next.
With light teak decking and brass handles attached to numerous hatches, it’s clear that the designers were keen to make sure that their vision of an earlier time remained highly authentic throughout each area of the yacht.
Finely fusing innovative interior design with a traditional sundeck, TARANSAY is the perfect choice for guests keen to experience the latest and best without compromising an inch when it comes to the amenities they are used to
From a dining room adorned in satin-lacquered mahogany to guest suites finished with treated ash wood, it’s evident that the team behind luxury yacht TARANSAY gave as much consideration to the subtle details as they did the larger aesthetic decisions.
Whilst the furniture in the main salon adopts the kinds of patterns characteristic of the 1930s, there’s none of the discomfort we usually associate with this era. Instead, all of the sofas and chairs provide a relaxed alternative to the loungers out in the sun.
Such classic inspiration can be felt elsewhere, but it never becomes overbearing, and instead offers guests the opportunity to experience the charms of a traditional motor yacht underlied by a distinctly modern performance.
More Yacht Information
Taransay Yacht For Charter
39m Rossi Navi, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...