The 50 metre Delta Marine luxury superyacht Arianna is available at a last minute rate for the memorial weekend.
Built by Delta Marine and launched just over a year ago, motor yacht Arianna is completely designed by the shipyard and is a sister ship to Happy Days. Built to Lloyds Register, she features accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in six luxurios staterooms - one master, one VIP, three double and one twin.
The interior of this fantastic yacht features a myriad of rare, tropical hardwoods including Mascassar ebony, Wenge and Koa. She has a number of Balinese-inspired touches throughout, such as a solid slab dining table with natural unfinished edges and colorful blown glass lighting. Other details that make her stand out from the crowd also include her inlaid silk carpets, organic fabrics and textures, woven leather and natural stone.
Arianna features a range of facilities and amenities that make her the perfect luxury charter yacht, from a sauna, gym, on-deck Jacuzzi and elevator to her tender garage and swimming platform, she has everything you could possible need for the charter vacation of a lifetime.
Her twin 1650hp Caterpillar engines push her to a lop speed of 16 knots, a cruising speed of 14.5 knots and a range of 5,000 miles at 13 knots. She also carries a variety of water toys on board and is fully equipped with the latest technology.
Motor yacht Arianna will be available from 24th-31st May at $175.000 for a seven-day charter in the Bahamas. She has been on the charter market for just under a year and is normally found cruising around the Caribbean.
View all Charter Yacht Special Offers
She has a number of Balinese-inspired touches throughout, such as a solid slab dining table with natural unfinished edges and colorful blown glass lighting.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.