At this week’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show, the Yacht Charter Fleet team discovered that a fantastic selection of superyachts are still available for charter over the Christmas period.
Captain Charles Rentoul revealed that the 78m/257ft motor yacht AMARYLLIS is still available over the holidays. On a guided tour around the superyacht, Yacht Charter Fleet was very impressed by her stunning interior and exterior design, which was styled by Reymond Langton Design.
The recently refitted 50m/163ft motor yacht BROADWATER, captained by Andre Bouse, is currently open for Christmas charters too, along with the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Amarula Sun’, with Captain Albert Rodriguez at the helm.
The striking 47m/154ft motor yacht USHER, however, has both Christmas and New Year’s availability, as unveiled by Captain Nicole Patrick Fawcett.
Likewise, the 37m/121ft expedition yacht ZEEPAARD is open for bookings over Christmas and the New Year's too. The Yacht Charter Fleet team were fortunate enough to dine on board ZEEPAARD at this week’s yacht show and can vouch firsthand for the excellent on-board chef Michelle Bonetti, who was awarded first place in the Annual Charter Chefs Competition in the 125 feet and smaller category.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.