An ice-breaking hull, helipad and go-anywhere cruising capabilities make LEGEND the perfect platform for adventuring to the rugged, remote and utterly sublime waters of the so-called White Continent.
The expedition yacht doesn’t solely focus on exploration, however. She is also jam-packed with luxuries, modern amenities and high-end leisure facilities, ensuring charterers can discover one of the world’s most off-the-beaten-track destinations in the very best style and absolute comfort.
Not many superyachts of LEGEND’s calibre dare to journey to this part of the planet, so the chance to enjoy a charter on board while taking advantage of a special rate is a very rare opportunity.
Plus, she is one of the unusual charter yachts capable of hosting large parties. In total, 26 guests can sleep in 13 cabins, including a master suite, two VIP suites, four double cabins and six twin cabins. This is alongside being able to accommodate up to 19 crew and an extra 10 expedition crew.
Guests on board in Antarctica can expect to see soaring, snow-blanketed mountains, other-worldly ice towers, magnificent glaciers and amazing amimals, such as penguins, seals and humpback whales.
LEGEND is jam-packed with modern amenities and high-end leisure facilities so charterers can discover off-the-beaten-track destinations in the very best style
To get the best out of a yacht charter to the region, a helicopter and a three-man submarine can be chartered at an extra cost and stored on board. This will allow discerning travellers to take in the vast white wilderness and its wonderful wildlife from above and below the water in all its spectacular glory.
Luxury yacht LEGEND also comes equipped with a whole host of other toys to aid exploration, from kayaks, jet-skis and RIBs to snow scooters and ice-diving equipment. And, after soaking up the surrounds, guests can warm up and unwind in the Balinese spa, complete with a sauna, Jacuzzi and beauty salon.
The entire charter party can then catch up over a delicious dinner, either outdoors on the aft deck or in the main salon before retreating to one of her sumptuous lounging areas. Other highlights include a swimming pool, a gym, fireplaces, a movie suite and a medical centre.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.