Andreas L is available for charter in the West Mediterranean in June.
Built in 2008, this fabulous steel and aluminium charter yacht is Lloyds registered and MCA compliant.
She has accommodation on board for 12 charter guests in six luxurious staterooms - a master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double and two twin cabins and she carries 16 crew to tend to your every need and to ensure you luxury yacht charter vacation is unforgettable.
Andreas L's charter rates are as follows:
June and September - €315,000 per week
July and August - €350,000 per week
She carries 16 crew to tend to your every need and to ensure you luxury yacht charter vacation is unforgettable.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.