Launched by Dutch shipyard Amels in 2011, SPIRIT was engineered for worldwide adventures. She is customised to the highest specifications for cruising to the remotest corners of the globe, with unparalleled comfort and style.
After spending last summer in the yachting hotspot of the Mediterranean, she is now taking bookings in the isolated and hauntingly beautiful waters of Alaska, where charterers can expect a spectacular medley of fjords, glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
As well as awe-inspiring landscapes, there is also an incredible array of wildlife. Watch humpback whales breach several feet above the water, pods of orcas majestically cruise by, bald eagles soar overhead and huge brown bears fishing for salmon.
The sundeck aboard charter yacht SPIRIT is perfect for taking in the icy wilderness, while enjoying the utmost luxury. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, grab a freshly grilled snack from the teppanyaki grill, sip cocktails at the granite bar or dine alfresco with friends and family.
Another highlight is the dedicated spa treatment room. After a day of discovery or working out on the gym equipment, indulge in a massage from the on-board therapist. State-of-the-art equipment means you can continue to relax by watching movies on the skylounge’s 85-inch plasma TV.
Styled by Nuvolari & Lenard, the yacht’s Asian-inspired interior combines handsome woods and a neutral colour palette for peace and tranquillity on your private yacht charter. As well as a sumptuous skylounge, there is a welcoming main salon with a large lounge and formal dining option.
The principal charter can retreat to a full-beam master suite, with an office, lounge, walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom. Also on board are three double cabins and a twin cabin with a Pullman berth.
Equipped with a helipad, the motor yacht enables charterers the chance to explore the giant glaciers by helicopter, with a lunch stop atop a glacier summit. There are also national parks, springs, waterfalls and Tlingit villages to explore in this adventured-filled state of Northwest America.
SPIRIT is customised to the highest specifications for cruising to the remotest corners of the globe, with unparalleled comfort and style
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.