Launched by renowned Dutch shipyard Amels in 2007, La Mirage is in her best condition yet thanks to a complete transformation of both her interior and exterior living areas.
In the interior, the original light oak-coloured wall panels and floorboards remain, but the furniture, carpets, soft furnishings and light fixtures have all been replaced. The colour palettes across the decks have also been changed and, overall, she now boasts a more modern, beach house-style feel.
As you can see from the photo above, in the main salon, gone are the old coral-coloured armchairs and cream sofas with rust detailing. Now two new cream sofas are joined by turquoise armchairs and matching ottomans, which are in line with the salon’s new blue and teak colour scheme.
The window shutters have also been removed, allowing more natural light to flood inside, and a new games table sits by the main deck aft entrance.
Further forward, the formal dining option still awaits, but the chairs have been freshly upholstered in a textured light grey fabric. A new artwork also adorns the wall overlooking the table and this adds to the tranquil atmosphere created by the new colour palette.
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting entertainment or movie night setup
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting movie and entertainment setup. A huge, U-shaped sofa now faces a large widescreen TV and the old navy blue soft furnishings have been replaced by scatter cushions in softer teal and purple tones.
This upper deck salon is now a perfect place to unwind on a private yacht charter with the entire family. Its laidback feel will immediately put guests at ease and it offers a more casual, but no less luxurious, alternative to the main salon below.
Updates have also been made in the guest accommodation. In the master suite, the floorboards and rugs have been replaced by a new carpet, the linen has been refreshed, new artworks have been added and the colour scheme of the soft furnishings has been swapped from soft blue to dusky pink.
Similar changes have been made in the three double cabins and two twin cabins. Rather than olive green, the soft furnishings in the double cabins now feature pops of blue, whereas the twin cabins are brightened by vibrant yellow details. The motor yacht can still sleep 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Further changes await across the exterior. On the upper deck aft, new teak sofas upholstered in a crisp white fabric now make up the aft seating area with optional shade provided by a Bimini. Adjoining this is the main alfresco dining area, which sits under the overhang of the deck above.
On the sundeck, the upholstery on the sun pads, which surround the step-up spa pool forward, has been replaced. New teak loungers offer even more options for basking in the sunshine, while a second alfresco dining option, a bar and further lounging areas await in the shade under the radar arch.
The main deck aft seating area also boasts new teak sofas and armchairs, ensuring no space has been left untouched during the impressive refit.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...