Launched by renowned Dutch shipyard Amels in 2007, La Mirage is in her best condition yet thanks to a complete transformation of both her interior and exterior living areas.
In the interior, the original light oak-coloured wall panels and floorboards remain, but the furniture, carpets, soft furnishings and light fixtures have all been replaced. The colour palettes across the decks have also been changed and, overall, she now boasts a more modern, beach house-style feel.
As you can see from the photo above, in the main salon, gone are the old coral-coloured armchairs and cream sofas with rust detailing. Now two new cream sofas are joined by turquoise armchairs and matching ottomans, which are in line with the salon’s new blue and teak colour scheme.
The window shutters have also been removed, allowing more natural light to flood inside, and a new games table sits by the main deck aft entrance.
Further forward, the formal dining option still awaits, but the chairs have been freshly upholstered in a textured light grey fabric. A new artwork also adorns the wall overlooking the table and this adds to the tranquil atmosphere created by the new colour palette.
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting entertainment or movie night setup
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting movie and entertainment setup. A huge, U-shaped sofa now faces a large widescreen TV and the old navy blue soft furnishings have been replaced by scatter cushions in softer teal and purple tones.
This upper deck salon is now a perfect place to unwind on a private yacht charter with the entire family. Its laidback feel will immediately put guests at ease and it offers a more casual, but no less luxurious, alternative to the main salon below.
Updates have also been made in the guest accommodation. In the master suite, the floorboards and rugs have been replaced by a new carpet, the linen has been refreshed, new artworks have been added and the colour scheme of the soft furnishings has been swapped from soft blue to dusky pink.
Similar changes have been made in the three double cabins and two twin cabins. Rather than olive green, the soft furnishings in the double cabins now feature pops of blue, whereas the twin cabins are brightened by vibrant yellow details. The motor yacht can still sleep 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Further changes await across the exterior. On the upper deck aft, new teak sofas upholstered in a crisp white fabric now make up the aft seating area with optional shade provided by a Bimini. Adjoining this is the main alfresco dining area, which sits under the overhang of the deck above.
On the sundeck, the upholstery on the sun pads, which surround the step-up spa pool forward, has been replaced. New teak loungers offer even more options for basking in the sunshine, while a second alfresco dining option, a bar and further lounging areas await in the shade under the radar arch.
The main deck aft seating area also boasts new teak sofas and armchairs, ensuring no space has been left untouched during the impressive refit.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...