Launched by renowned Dutch shipyard Amels in 2007, La Mirage is in her best condition yet thanks to a complete transformation of both her interior and exterior living areas.
In the interior, the original light oak-coloured wall panels and floorboards remain, but the furniture, carpets, soft furnishings and light fixtures have all been replaced. The colour palettes across the decks have also been changed and, overall, she now boasts a more modern, beach house-style feel.
As you can see from the photo above, in the main salon, gone are the old coral-coloured armchairs and cream sofas with rust detailing. Now two new cream sofas are joined by turquoise armchairs and matching ottomans, which are in line with the salon’s new blue and teak colour scheme.
The window shutters have also been removed, allowing more natural light to flood inside, and a new games table sits by the main deck aft entrance.
Further forward, the formal dining option still awaits, but the chairs have been freshly upholstered in a textured light grey fabric. A new artwork also adorns the wall overlooking the table and this adds to the tranquil atmosphere created by the new colour palette.
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting entertainment or movie night setup
In the skylounge, the space has been re-purposed to offer an inviting movie and entertainment setup. A huge, U-shaped sofa now faces a large widescreen TV and the old navy blue soft furnishings have been replaced by scatter cushions in softer teal and purple tones.
This upper deck salon is now a perfect place to unwind on a private yacht charter with the entire family. Its laidback feel will immediately put guests at ease and it offers a more casual, but no less luxurious, alternative to the main salon below.
Updates have also been made in the guest accommodation. In the master suite, the floorboards and rugs have been replaced by a new carpet, the linen has been refreshed, new artworks have been added and the colour scheme of the soft furnishings has been swapped from soft blue to dusky pink.
Similar changes have been made in the three double cabins and two twin cabins. Rather than olive green, the soft furnishings in the double cabins now feature pops of blue, whereas the twin cabins are brightened by vibrant yellow details. The motor yacht can still sleep 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Further changes await across the exterior. On the upper deck aft, new teak sofas upholstered in a crisp white fabric now make up the aft seating area with optional shade provided by a Bimini. Adjoining this is the main alfresco dining area, which sits under the overhang of the deck above.
On the sundeck, the upholstery on the sun pads, which surround the step-up spa pool forward, has been replaced. New teak loungers offer even more options for basking in the sunshine, while a second alfresco dining option, a bar and further lounging areas await in the shade under the radar arch.
The main deck aft seating area also boasts new teak sofas and armchairs, ensuring no space has been left untouched during the impressive refit.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.