Easily one of the most impressive yachts in the global charter fleet, Here Comes the Sun is a yacht at the very height of luxury. Stamped with Amels’ high-quality craftsmanship and equipped with a wealth of modern amenities, she never fails to ensure her guests experience the most comfortable and enjoyable charter vacation.
This winter, she will be exploring the enchanting cruising grounds of Mexico, and allowing her charter guests to discover the magic of this colourful and vibrant region. With some of the best dive sites in the world, guests can expect to encounter a diverse spectrum of wildlife, from whales to rainbow fish. Powder-sand beaches are lapped by a clear-blue sea, and ancient Mayan ruins contrast buzzing metropolitan cities further inland.
With extensive exterior deck space, the motor yacht has ample spots for guests looking to bask in the sun, dine al fresco or simply enjoy the stunning scenery of Mexico. Sure to be a particularly popular hang-out is the recessed pool on the main deck aft, which is spacious enough to accommodate every member of the charter party. Just below, the generous beach club awaits invitingly, promising easy access to the crystalline waters and a magnificent selection of water toys.
After a refreshing swim, guests will be pleased to find a grand bar in the beach club, as well as a sauna and steam room. Should they want to lie back and unwind in the sun, they can head up to the sun deck, where a generous spa pool sits amidst cabanas and loungers.
Sure to be a particularly popular hang-out is the recessed pool on the main deck aft, which is spacious enough to accommodate every member of the charter party.
The atmosphere here is laid-back and convivial, with a wet bar, dining set-up and the option of reclining in sunpad nooks for increased privacy.
The interiors of the luxury yacht have been furnished in light woods, textured surfaces and soft carpeting that create a comfortable and tranquil ambience. The soothing beach club theme extends across her 10 cabins, which sleep 12 guests in total. Winch Design is responsible for her interiors, and have maximised natural light and the feeling of being at one with the ocean, creating elegant and opulent on-board spaces across all six of her decks.
A seaworthy and reliable option, Here Comes the Sun was one of the most exciting and largest launches of 2017. She already has plenty of experience as a charter yacht and has been met with glowing reviews from past charterers.
Guests who choose to take advantage of her primetime availability in Mexico will be wowed by the untouched beauty of this magnificent region. The flexibility of their yacht charter will allow them to get even closer to rich marine life and visit secluded beaches and coves off the beaten track.
The superyacht has also unveiled her availability for charter in summer 2019, when she will be traversing the glittering coastline of the Mediterranean. Proving it’s never too early to book your dream yacht charter vacation, the superyacht will be hitting popular destinations including the South of France and the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.