Once the Mediterranean season has drawn to a close, she will cruise to Asia where she is expected to be one of the finest charter yachts available in exotic locations such as Thailand and Myanmar.
Inviting outdoor areas, stylish interiors and a long list of modern amenities ensure the motor yacht can offer an unforgettable charter experience wherever she travels in the world.
Sure to be a prime daytime hangout on a private yacht charter is the top deck, where a 4-metre pool and sun pads invite guests to unwind while soaking up the scenery. Further relaxation is to be had in the top-class spa facilities, which include a hammam and massage room with a resident therapist.
Lovers of watersports, meanwhile, will be thrilled with the line-up of superyacht toys, which can be easily accessed from the swim platform. Charterers can pick from the likes of Sea-Doos, WaveRunners, kayaks, sea scooters and stand-up paddle boards and have hours of fun on the water.
However guests choose to spend their days, the entire charter party can catch up in the evening over a delicious al fresco meal on the sundeck aft. The conversation can then continue over a nightcap in one of the comfortable outdoor seating areas with a bar always close at hand.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the spacious interior of luxury yacht Lady E. With a stylish lounge area and formal dining setup, the main salon is perfect for entertaining. But, with a high resolution projector, it can instantly transform into a home cinema for movie nights.
The skylounge above is more laidback in feel and the perfect place for family get-togethers. Yet it still boasts luxurious Loro Piana cashmere and Hermes accessories for an elegant yet inviting atmosphere.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six cabins, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin with a pullman berth. In total, up to 12 guests can be accommodated on board during a yachting vacation.
Lovers of watersports will be thrilled with the line-up of superyacht toys on board Lady E
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.