First announced at the Monaco Yacht Show back in 2015, and launched this April, the delivery of superyacht Volpini 2 has certainly been met with a high degree of excitement.
Boasting a 30 square metre beach club with its own gymnasium and steam room, as well as a wealth of other exciting features, her owner will have a wealth of opportunities at their disposal, wherever they decide to cruise.
With exteriors styled by Tim Heywood Design and interiors imagined by Reymond Langton Design, Volpini 2 is an effortless masterclass style sure to impress any who see her out during her inaugural season.
Stretching over four decks, the vast exterior space includes a sundeck equipped with a Jacuzzi as well as a variety of al fresco dining areas.
The artful placement of large windows also means that her modern looking interior is flooded with natural light to complete the relaxing ambience on offer.
Along with an 80 square metres owner’s cabin, Volpini 2 also includes a VIP suite on the bridge deck and two doubles and two twins. Altogether, this configuration sleeps up to 12 guests at one time.
Currently making a passage for Gibraltar, Volpini 2 is unquestionably one of the most modern motor yachts sure to impress this summer.
From the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi to the invitingly intimate beach club, superyacht Volpini 2 abounds with options for her owner
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.