The 60.6 metre motor yacht EVENT will make her world premier at the Monaco Yacht Show this September.
Launched back in February, motor yacht Event is an Amels 199 charter yacht and is Lloyds registered.
Designed by Tim Heywood Design, she is characterised by her scimitar bow which gives her a longer waterline, similar to that of a conventional 65m motor yacht. It also helps to reduce her fuel consumption.
The interior, designed by Laura Sessa Romboli, accommodates up to 12 charter guests in six stateroom - a full-beam master suite on the main deck, two VIP suites on the bridge deck and a double and two twin staterooms on the lower deck.
Charter yacht Event has a top speed of 16.5 knots and a range of 5,000 nautical miles at 13 knots.
Event will make her international debut at this years Monaco Yacht Show and is available for charter from €430,000 per week in low season and €450,000 per week in high season.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information.
Event is a benchmark in superyacht exterior design. She will definitely turn many heads, even in Monaco where there is so much competition for attention - Amels managing director Rob Luijendijk
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.