Charterers will be able to discover some of the most incredible cruising grounds on the planet when the 52m/172ft superyacht DENIKI begins a two-year world tour this winter.
The first in Amels’ 171 series, DENIKI was designed with go-anywhere cruising in mind and combines her adventurous spirit with alluring outdoor areas, a sumptuous interior and luxurious facilities.
Later this year, she will start her worldwide voyage in the Caribbean where discerning travellers can escape for some much-needed sunshine in hotspots such as St Barts and St Martin. She is even open for yachting vacations over Christmas and the New Year in the superyacht hub of Antigua.
The next stop on her worldwide voyage will be the South Pacific, home to day-dreamy destinations such as Tahiti and Fiji. Her 24-month-long adventure will then conclude in the far-flung waters of Australia and New Zealand, which are rarely visited by motor yachts of DENIKI’s calibre.
Wherever DENIKI travels, charterers will be able to take in views of their surrounds from a variety of alluring deck areas
Wherever DENIKI travels, charterers will be able to take in views of their surrounds from a variety of deck areas. Sure to be the hub of any yacht charter is the sundeck, primed with a forward-facing Jacuzzi and the premier attraction – a huge waterbed that serves as an oversized sunning station.
Casual lunches can be served here too in a shaded seating area, and there is also a large bar where refreshing drinks can be enjoyed. Opportunities for wining and dining continue onto the upper deck aft below where a large table can host the entire charter party for delicious al fresco meals.
Another outdoor space popular among charterers is the swim platform as it gives easy access into the ocean as well as to the excellent collection of water toys. Guests can pick from the likes of WaveRunners, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks for hours of on-the-water fun and exploration.
Active guests can also keep up their fitness regimes in the gymnasium and, after a heavy work out, an indulgent relaxation session awaits in the sauna and steam room.
The skylounge boasts golden Doric columns, rich chocolate-covered sofas and a mosaic-topped bar for a sensuous yet laidback feel
The interior aboard luxury yacht DENIKI will likewise wow all those who step aboard with its eclectic and bold design. Oriental and classic styles unite in the main salon, which features a sumptuous lounge, a formal dining setup and access onto a heated terrace aft.
On the deck above, the skylounge boasts golden Doric columns, rich chocolate-covered sofas and a mosaic-topped bar for a sensuous yet laidback feel ideal for family gatherings and winding down.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a full beam master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, the motor yacht can sleep 10 guests on a charter vacation.
For more details on M/Y DENIKI, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...