Originally built in 1999 and most recently refit in 2016, BOADICEA combines exceptional craftsmanship from Dutch shipyard Amels, design from leading designer Terence Disdale and a wealth of entertainment and leisure facilities to suit the most discerning of charter guests.
Among the major changes carried out during the refit was the removal of a two-level atrium. The floor was filled in to offer a new upper deck salon in addition to the main salon and two separate dining salons on the main deck below. This means there’s even more space for entertaining and relaxing on a yacht charter.
The overall styling is now more classic in feel and this extends into the eight cabins, which include a full-beam master suite situated forward on the upper deck with 180-degree views, an office and a private deck area, a VIP suite, five double cabins and a twin cabin. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
The yacht returns to the Monaco Yacht Show after a number of appearances, the most notable being in 2009 where she was sold on the very first day of the event. This year she will be back showing off her major transformation and attendees will be keen to get on board to check out her new look.
When she is lined up in Port Hercules, show-goers will be able to spot her re-painted hull which has switched from cream back to its original grey. The entire superstructure now also benefits from a crisp white paint job.
BOADICEA combines exceptional craftsmanship from Dutch shipyard Amels, design from leading designer Terence Disdale and a wealth of entertainment and leisure facilities
Changes have also taken place on the sundeck, the most prominent being the re-working of the pool from sunken-in to step-up. Other features on this deck include lounging options and a bar, while the large beach club on the lower deck aft forms another prime daytime hangout for charterers.
Spa facilities, meanwhile, take up the aft section of the flybridge. Exercise equipment is available for al fresco workouts with a view and, inside, a steam bath, hydromassage hot tub and a massage room ensure luxury yacht BOADICEA has one of the best wellbeing offerings on the charter market.
Other key features of the motor yacht include a 14-seat cinema room, a limousine tender, an exciting water toy collection, a touch-and-go helipad and an elevator serving all decks.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.