Adventure-hungry charter guests can now experience the breathtaking wonders of Alaska and surrounding Northern America on board BLACKWOOD, a highly experienced and seaworthy superyacht launched by Broward in 1998.
The motor yacht will play the perfect host to her charter guests, as she boasts well-appointed accommodation for eight and a state-of-the-art entertainment system to perfectly complement a private yacht charter vacation.
What’s more, she has undergone a change of hands which saw her name change from SERENDIPITY to BLACKWOOD, and she has benefitted from an extensive refit that has breathed fresh life back into her interior spaces.
Stepping on board, guests will find the superyacht exudes elegance, which is balanced by comfortable and inviting communal areas. Her main salon enjoys rich fabrics, sumptuous seating with maplewood accents, and a coffee table with built-in technology which transforms it into an additional dining set-up.
This space is adjoined by alfresco dining on the main deck aft, which is easily spacious enough to cater to the entire charter party, whether they’re indulging in an aperitif or sharing meals.
The motor yacht will play the perfect host to her charter guests, as she boasts well-appointed accommodation for eight and a state-of-the-art entertainment system
Sitting atop the yacht, the flybridge will no doubt be a popular spot during the day and well into the evenings, thanks to its spectacular vantage point over the sea and sky. Guests can relax at the wet bar, recline on sun pads or sample mouthwatering morsels whipped by on the barbecue pit.
For a little more action, kayaks and a hard-top tender are on hand to get out on the water. When exploring Alaska, guests can expect to get up close to a vast spectrum of elusive wildlife, from whales idling through the waves or bears lumbering across the terrain.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.