Originally launched in 1983, Emerald Lady has since undergone extensive refits and upgrades, ensuring she is in pristine condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Cruising Sydney and the Gold Coast in the summer, she relocates to north Queensland in the winter, and is the perfect platform for exploring the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef and other bucket list destinations such as the idyllic Whitsundays, the vibrant port city of Cairns and the tropical beachside jungle, Cape Tribulation.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments, taking place in October around the waters of national park Lizard Island.
A large sundeck is sure to become the entertainment hub of the charter vacation thanks to its alfresco dining setup and lounging options. There is also a large sunbathing area complete with a barbecue and bar.
Another highlight of superyacht Emerald Lady is her helipad, which offers guests the chance to jump on a helicopter and explore the wondrous sights of Australia from above.
After a busy day of discovery, guests can retreat to her elegant interior. The main salon, formed of a lounge aft and a formal dining setup forward, offsets rich wooden cabinetry and wall panels with a neutral colour palette, and leather and suede finishes.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments
The sophisticated styling and use of warm mahogany continues into her four staterooms, comprising a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys such as kayaks, a dive compressor, snorkelling gear and aqua scooters offer a multitude of ways in which to explore the rich marine life and stunning coastlines of the region.
Indeed, the clear Australian waters are inhabited by dolphins, dugong, turtles and whales as well as the world's largest coral reef, and charterers will be mesmerized with the natural beauty on offer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed