Originally launched in 1983, Emerald Lady has since undergone extensive refits and upgrades, ensuring she is in pristine condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Cruising Sydney and the Gold Coast in the summer, she relocates to north Queensland in the winter, and is the perfect platform for exploring the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef and other bucket list destinations such as the idyllic Whitsundays, the vibrant port city of Cairns and the tropical beachside jungle, Cape Tribulation.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments, taking place in October around the waters of national park Lizard Island.
A large sundeck is sure to become the entertainment hub of the charter vacation thanks to its alfresco dining setup and lounging options. There is also a large sunbathing area complete with a barbecue and bar.
Another highlight of superyacht Emerald Lady is her helipad, which offers guests the chance to jump on a helicopter and explore the wondrous sights of Australia from above.
After a busy day of discovery, guests can retreat to her elegant interior. The main salon, formed of a lounge aft and a formal dining setup forward, offsets rich wooden cabinetry and wall panels with a neutral colour palette, and leather and suede finishes.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments
The sophisticated styling and use of warm mahogany continues into her four staterooms, comprising a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys such as kayaks, a dive compressor, snorkelling gear and aqua scooters offer a multitude of ways in which to explore the rich marine life and stunning coastlines of the region.
Indeed, the clear Australian waters are inhabited by dolphins, dugong, turtles and whales as well as the world's largest coral reef, and charterers will be mesmerized with the natural beauty on offer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.