Adventure in Australia On Board Charter Yacht ‘Emerald Lady’
Originally launched in 1983, Emerald Lady has since undergone extensive refits and upgrades, ensuring she is in pristine condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Cruising Sydney and the Gold Coast in the summer, she relocates to north Queensland in the winter, and is the perfect platform for exploring the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef and other bucket list destinations such as the idyllic Whitsundays, the vibrant port city of Cairns and the tropical beachside jungle, Cape Tribulation.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments, taking place in October around the waters of national park Lizard Island.
A large sundeck is sure to become the entertainment hub of the charter vacation thanks to its alfresco dining setup and lounging options. There is also a large sunbathing area complete with a barbecue and bar.
Another highlight of superyacht Emerald Lady is her helipad, which offers guests the chance to jump on a helicopter and explore the wondrous sights of Australia from above.
After a busy day of discovery, guests can retreat to her elegant interior. The main salon, formed of a lounge aft and a formal dining setup forward, offsets rich wooden cabinetry and wall panels with a neutral colour palette, and leather and suede finishes.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments
The sophisticated styling and use of warm mahogany continues into her four staterooms, comprising a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys such as kayaks, a dive compressor, snorkelling gear and aqua scooters offer a multitude of ways in which to explore the rich marine life and stunning coastlines of the region.
Indeed, the clear Australian waters are inhabited by dolphins, dugong, turtles and whales as well as the world's largest coral reef, and charterers will be mesmerized with the natural beauty on offer.
More Yacht Information
Emerald Lady Yacht For Charter
35m Lloyds Ships, 1983 / 2008
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...