Originally launched in 1983, Emerald Lady has since undergone extensive refits and upgrades, ensuring she is in pristine condition for a luxury yacht charter.
Cruising Sydney and the Gold Coast in the summer, she relocates to north Queensland in the winter, and is the perfect platform for exploring the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef and other bucket list destinations such as the idyllic Whitsundays, the vibrant port city of Cairns and the tropical beachside jungle, Cape Tribulation.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments, taking place in October around the waters of national park Lizard Island.
A large sundeck is sure to become the entertainment hub of the charter vacation thanks to its alfresco dining setup and lounging options. There is also a large sunbathing area complete with a barbecue and bar.
Another highlight of superyacht Emerald Lady is her helipad, which offers guests the chance to jump on a helicopter and explore the wondrous sights of Australia from above.
After a busy day of discovery, guests can retreat to her elegant interior. The main salon, formed of a lounge aft and a formal dining setup forward, offsets rich wooden cabinetry and wall panels with a neutral colour palette, and leather and suede finishes.
A long-range cruiser, she is engineered for reef exploration and also makes the perfect mothership for the upcoming Black Marlin game fishing tournaments
The sophisticated styling and use of warm mahogany continues into her four staterooms, comprising a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys such as kayaks, a dive compressor, snorkelling gear and aqua scooters offer a multitude of ways in which to explore the rich marine life and stunning coastlines of the region.
Indeed, the clear Australian waters are inhabited by dolphins, dugong, turtles and whales as well as the world's largest coral reef, and charterers will be mesmerized with the natural beauty on offer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...