Set to be delivered this summer, the 75m/244ft motor yacht ELANDESS was officially launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in Lemwerder on Monday.
Looking spectacular ahead of her upcoming sea trials, ELANDESS shimmered in the sunshine outside of the iconic German shipyard as she entered the water for the first time yesterday afternoon.
Styled by Harrison Eidsgaard of London, the exterior lines of superyacht ELANDESS are sharply rounded off by her impressive ‘Atlantic’ bow. Unlike the midnight navy hull of 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN, the predecessor to ELANDESS, the hull of the new superyacht is a dark grey that contrasts beautifully with her white superstructure.
As the video below reveals, the motor yacht is defined by her sleekness, and her generous proportions will undoubtedly provide her owner with a world of possibilities when cruising and at-anchor.
Whilst there are currently no published images of the interior, it has been confirmed that she features a spacious Nemo Lounge beneath the waterline, a vast sundeck, and a contemporary interior design which was also carried out by Eidsgaard.
The arrangement around the social spaces has been reported as being open plan, with a flexibility which will allow her owner and his guests to enjoy the yacht in a variety of ways around her cruising grounds.
When it comes to accommodating guests, ELANDESS has a large master cabin on the main deck as well as five additional cabins to sleep up to 14 guests at any one time.
The latest in line of superyachts for an experienced owner, ELANDESS is unquestionably a refined masterpiece
Reportedly, the owner’s brief for ELANDESS was for the superyacht to be capable of entertaining as well as serving as a peaceful retreat for unwinding on the ocean.
This ambition seems to have been nicely satisfied with the 8 X 2.5 metre sundeck swimming pool and the shaded alfresco dining sections allowing those on board to divide their time between relaxing and socialising.
Having earned an enviable reputation for building superyachts of this size, Abeking & Rasmussen earned a number of awards for the 73m/238ft expedition yacht CLOUDBREAK which was delivered to extreme fanfare last year.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.