Set to be delivered this summer, the 75m/244ft motor yacht ELANDESS was officially launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in Lemwerder on Monday.
Looking spectacular ahead of her upcoming sea trials, ELANDESS shimmered in the sunshine outside of the iconic German shipyard as she entered the water for the first time yesterday afternoon.
Styled by Harrison Eidsgaard of London, the exterior lines of superyacht ELANDESS are sharply rounded off by her impressive ‘Atlantic’ bow. Unlike the midnight navy hull of 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN, the predecessor to ELANDESS, the hull of the new superyacht is a dark grey that contrasts beautifully with her white superstructure.
As the video below reveals, the motor yacht is defined by her sleekness, and her generous proportions will undoubtedly provide her owner with a world of possibilities when cruising and at-anchor.
Whilst there are currently no published images of the interior, it has been confirmed that she features a spacious Nemo Lounge beneath the waterline, a vast sundeck, and a contemporary interior design which was also carried out by Eidsgaard.
The arrangement around the social spaces has been reported as being open plan, with a flexibility which will allow her owner and his guests to enjoy the yacht in a variety of ways around her cruising grounds.
When it comes to accommodating guests, ELANDESS has a large master cabin on the main deck as well as five additional cabins to sleep up to 14 guests at any one time.
The latest in line of superyachts for an experienced owner, ELANDESS is unquestionably a refined masterpiece
Reportedly, the owner’s brief for ELANDESS was for the superyacht to be capable of entertaining as well as serving as a peaceful retreat for unwinding on the ocean.
This ambition seems to have been nicely satisfied with the 8 X 2.5 metre sundeck swimming pool and the shaded alfresco dining sections allowing those on board to divide their time between relaxing and socialising.
Having earned an enviable reputation for building superyachts of this size, Abeking & Rasmussen earned a number of awards for the 73m/238ft expedition yacht CLOUDBREAK which was delivered to extreme fanfare last year.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed