Set to be delivered this summer, the 75m/244ft motor yacht ELANDESS was officially launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in Lemwerder on Monday.
Looking spectacular ahead of her upcoming sea trials, ELANDESS shimmered in the sunshine outside of the iconic German shipyard as she entered the water for the first time yesterday afternoon.
Styled by Harrison Eidsgaard of London, the exterior lines of superyacht ELANDESS are sharply rounded off by her impressive ‘Atlantic’ bow. Unlike the midnight navy hull of 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN, the predecessor to ELANDESS, the hull of the new superyacht is a dark grey that contrasts beautifully with her white superstructure.
As the video below reveals, the motor yacht is defined by her sleekness, and her generous proportions will undoubtedly provide her owner with a world of possibilities when cruising and at-anchor.
Whilst there are currently no published images of the interior, it has been confirmed that she features a spacious Nemo Lounge beneath the waterline, a vast sundeck, and a contemporary interior design which was also carried out by Eidsgaard.
The arrangement around the social spaces has been reported as being open plan, with a flexibility which will allow her owner and his guests to enjoy the yacht in a variety of ways around her cruising grounds.
When it comes to accommodating guests, ELANDESS has a large master cabin on the main deck as well as five additional cabins to sleep up to 14 guests at any one time.
The latest in line of superyachts for an experienced owner, ELANDESS is unquestionably a refined masterpiece
Reportedly, the owner’s brief for ELANDESS was for the superyacht to be capable of entertaining as well as serving as a peaceful retreat for unwinding on the ocean.
This ambition seems to have been nicely satisfied with the 8 X 2.5 metre sundeck swimming pool and the shaded alfresco dining sections allowing those on board to divide their time between relaxing and socialising.
Having earned an enviable reputation for building superyachts of this size, Abeking & Rasmussen earned a number of awards for the 73m/238ft expedition yacht CLOUDBREAK which was delivered to extreme fanfare last year.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...