As the summer charter season reaches its midway point with considerable zeal, it’s time once again to consider taking advantage of an outstanding offer for a memorable getaway.
Indeed, with some award-winning and trailblazing motor yachts currently offering some last minute savings, it’s a case of the sooner the better when it comes to confirming plans out on the water.
What’s more, whether it’s countless hours spent scuba diving, or simply enjoying some quality time with a party, there’s still a healthy amount of choice remaining when it comes to selecting your preferred vessel.
With this in mind, we have rounded up a selection of the deals currently on offer to charterers this summer, looking at the best ways to get underway with style over the next couple of months.
Complete with a skylounge and generously proportioned main salon, the interior of the yacht benefits from a distinctly beach house theme which works nicely with her chosen charter grounds.
With a total of five cabins, M/Y HANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Finding her way onto many a shortlist following her delivery, she has since undergone a comprehensive refit which has seen her entertainment systems upgraded, her sundeck replenished, and fresh furnishings added to the interior.
Integrating a full wet bar and grill on the exterior, guests are able to enjoy panoramic views along with their meals, with the interior providing a traditionally inspired alternative.
What’s more, she comes with an assortment of beach games to keep all members of the party occupied for hours on end.
Comprised of a single master, three doubles, a single twin, and two pullman berths, M/Y KATYA comfortably sleeps up to twelve guests.
Seizing advantage of a charter yacht special offer is unquestionably the first step towards enjoying an unforgettable vacation
3. ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’
As if she could be any more enticing, the 49m/161ft superyacht ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is currently celebrating her inaugural New England charters by offering an introductory rate.
Receiving a comprehensive refit in 2013, the much talked about vessel from Trinity Yachts is highly flexible, allowing guests to balance tranquility with excitement.
Indeed, her interior consists of warm woods with cream accents, making her nicely distinguished yet wholly inviting.
For those keen to get their pulses going a little faster, the inflatable slide which is attached to the sundeck is sure to have everyone shooting into the water before long.
With a total of five well-appointed stateroom, M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom is able to accommodate parties of up to ten guests.
Part of Benetti’s highly regarded ‘Golden Bay Series’, she combines a number of modern amenities in spaces which boast the kind of craftsmanship which has earned the Italian shipyard such an estimable reputation.
Replete with oversized cushions and partially shaded areas, the sundeck includes all that could be desired when in her charter grounds.
Her interior is much the same- the neutral decor is sure to appeal to every kind of charterer, and her main dining is nicely appropriate when it comes to tucking into some Greek cuisine.
Her seven staterooms have clearly received the same attention to detail as her communal spaces, and can sleep up to twelve charterers at any one time.
Dropping her weekly base rate for charter vacations taking place in destinations such as Croatia and Sicily, the 46m/152ft superyacht ALLEGRIA is no doubt one of the most refined vessels with remaining availability.
Anticipating all the needs of her guests, the sundeck aft includes a sizable Jacuzzi as well as a stylish bar and number of alfresco dining options.
Her interior design comes courtesy of Glade Johnson Design and features their characteristic touches inspired by established yachting traditions- think cream carpets, glossed wood panelling and an abundance of inviting soft furnishings.
Her portable gazebo is also certain to come in use, with Croatia being home to a seemingly infinite number of picturesque beaches and bays.
Spread across five cabins, M/Y ALLEGRIA is able to sleep up to ten charter guests.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...