As the summer charter season reaches its midway point with considerable zeal, it’s time once again to consider taking advantage of an outstanding offer for a memorable getaway.
Indeed, with some award-winning and trailblazing motor yachts currently offering some last minute savings, it’s a case of the sooner the better when it comes to confirming plans out on the water.
What’s more, whether it’s countless hours spent scuba diving, or simply enjoying some quality time with a party, there’s still a healthy amount of choice remaining when it comes to selecting your preferred vessel.
With this in mind, we have rounded up a selection of the deals currently on offer to charterers this summer, looking at the best ways to get underway with style over the next couple of months.
Complete with a skylounge and generously proportioned main salon, the interior of the yacht benefits from a distinctly beach house theme which works nicely with her chosen charter grounds.
With a total of five cabins, M/Y HANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Finding her way onto many a shortlist following her delivery, she has since undergone a comprehensive refit which has seen her entertainment systems upgraded, her sundeck replenished, and fresh furnishings added to the interior.
Integrating a full wet bar and grill on the exterior, guests are able to enjoy panoramic views along with their meals, with the interior providing a traditionally inspired alternative.
What’s more, she comes with an assortment of beach games to keep all members of the party occupied for hours on end.
Comprised of a single master, three doubles, a single twin, and two pullman berths, M/Y KATYA comfortably sleeps up to twelve guests.
Seizing advantage of a charter yacht special offer is unquestionably the first step towards enjoying an unforgettable vacation
3. ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’
As if she could be any more enticing, the 49m/161ft superyacht ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is currently celebrating her inaugural New England charters by offering an introductory rate.
Receiving a comprehensive refit in 2013, the much talked about vessel from Trinity Yachts is highly flexible, allowing guests to balance tranquility with excitement.
Indeed, her interior consists of warm woods with cream accents, making her nicely distinguished yet wholly inviting.
For those keen to get their pulses going a little faster, the inflatable slide which is attached to the sundeck is sure to have everyone shooting into the water before long.
With a total of five well-appointed stateroom, M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom is able to accommodate parties of up to ten guests.
Part of Benetti’s highly regarded ‘Golden Bay Series’, she combines a number of modern amenities in spaces which boast the kind of craftsmanship which has earned the Italian shipyard such an estimable reputation.
Replete with oversized cushions and partially shaded areas, the sundeck includes all that could be desired when in her charter grounds.
Her interior is much the same- the neutral decor is sure to appeal to every kind of charterer, and her main dining is nicely appropriate when it comes to tucking into some Greek cuisine.
Her seven staterooms have clearly received the same attention to detail as her communal spaces, and can sleep up to twelve charterers at any one time.
Dropping her weekly base rate for charter vacations taking place in destinations such as Croatia and Sicily, the 46m/152ft superyacht ALLEGRIA is no doubt one of the most refined vessels with remaining availability.
Anticipating all the needs of her guests, the sundeck aft includes a sizable Jacuzzi as well as a stylish bar and number of alfresco dining options.
Her interior design comes courtesy of Glade Johnson Design and features their characteristic touches inspired by established yachting traditions- think cream carpets, glossed wood panelling and an abundance of inviting soft furnishings.
Her portable gazebo is also certain to come in use, with Croatia being home to a seemingly infinite number of picturesque beaches and bays.
Spread across five cabins, M/Y ALLEGRIA is able to sleep up to ten charter guests.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.