Originally delivered from the legendary Dutch shipyard in 2007, DESTINY was always one of the most well-appointed superyachts for private charter vacations in the world’s hottest destinations.
Indeed, her outstanding combination of luxury features and thoughtfully furnished exterior spaces ensure that guests are able to take in both the warmth and views of their surroundings in comfort.
Now fresh from a refit, we take a look at what charter guests can expect when cruising this stylish motor yacht over the summer.
The sundeck of luxury yacht DESTINY is no doubt one of her crowning features, with a spacious Jacuzzi partnered with similarly large sunpads and a relaxed alfresco dining area.
On the main deck below, a more formal alfresco dining arrangement has been placed beneath shading to provide no doubt the greatest setting for a refreshing breakfast or memorable supper.
Rounding off the fantastic exterior is the generously proportioned swim platform extending off the aft, a feature which allows guests to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the tenders and toys on offer.
Thanks to her new bright white aesthetic, superyacht DESTINY offers a totally invigorating cruising experience
The refit interior of luxury yacht DESTINY is also sure to impress anyone stepping on board for a vacation. Totally contemporary, all of the communal and guest spaces have been finished in an immaculate white, with subtle works of artwork providing a playful character.
Fitted with the latest entertainment systems, the main salon is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, whilst the nearby dining area allows the party to enjoy meals in a more formal setting.
Spread across 5 cabins, DESTINY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests at any one time. For the principal charter guest, the spacious master cabin is certain to satisfy, with additional seating providing a superb environment to return to.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y DESTINY, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...