Originally delivered from the legendary Dutch shipyard in 2007, DESTINY was always one of the most well-appointed superyachts for private charter vacations in the world’s hottest destinations.
Indeed, her outstanding combination of luxury features and thoughtfully furnished exterior spaces ensure that guests are able to take in both the warmth and views of their surroundings in comfort.
Now fresh from a refit, we take a look at what charter guests can expect when cruising this stylish motor yacht over the summer.
The sundeck of luxury yacht DESTINY is no doubt one of her crowning features, with a spacious Jacuzzi partnered with similarly large sunpads and a relaxed alfresco dining area.
On the main deck below, a more formal alfresco dining arrangement has been placed beneath shading to provide no doubt the greatest setting for a refreshing breakfast or memorable supper.
Rounding off the fantastic exterior is the generously proportioned swim platform extending off the aft, a feature which allows guests to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the tenders and toys on offer.
Thanks to her new bright white aesthetic, superyacht DESTINY offers a totally invigorating cruising experience
The refit interior of luxury yacht DESTINY is also sure to impress anyone stepping on board for a vacation. Totally contemporary, all of the communal and guest spaces have been finished in an immaculate white, with subtle works of artwork providing a playful character.
Fitted with the latest entertainment systems, the main salon is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, whilst the nearby dining area allows the party to enjoy meals in a more formal setting.
Spread across 5 cabins, DESTINY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests at any one time. For the principal charter guest, the spacious master cabin is certain to satisfy, with additional seating providing a superb environment to return to.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y DESTINY, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.