Originally delivered from the legendary Dutch shipyard in 2007, DESTINY was always one of the most well-appointed superyachts for private charter vacations in the world’s hottest destinations.
Indeed, her outstanding combination of luxury features and thoughtfully furnished exterior spaces ensure that guests are able to take in both the warmth and views of their surroundings in comfort.
Now fresh from a refit, we take a look at what charter guests can expect when cruising this stylish motor yacht over the summer.
The sundeck of luxury yacht DESTINY is no doubt one of her crowning features, with a spacious Jacuzzi partnered with similarly large sunpads and a relaxed alfresco dining area.
On the main deck below, a more formal alfresco dining arrangement has been placed beneath shading to provide no doubt the greatest setting for a refreshing breakfast or memorable supper.
Rounding off the fantastic exterior is the generously proportioned swim platform extending off the aft, a feature which allows guests to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the tenders and toys on offer.
Thanks to her new bright white aesthetic, superyacht DESTINY offers a totally invigorating cruising experience
The refit interior of luxury yacht DESTINY is also sure to impress anyone stepping on board for a vacation. Totally contemporary, all of the communal and guest spaces have been finished in an immaculate white, with subtle works of artwork providing a playful character.
Fitted with the latest entertainment systems, the main salon is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, whilst the nearby dining area allows the party to enjoy meals in a more formal setting.
Spread across 5 cabins, DESTINY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests at any one time. For the principal charter guest, the spacious master cabin is certain to satisfy, with additional seating providing a superb environment to return to.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y DESTINY, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.