Originally delivered from the legendary Dutch shipyard in 2007, DESTINY was always one of the most well-appointed superyachts for private charter vacations in the world’s hottest destinations.
Indeed, her outstanding combination of luxury features and thoughtfully furnished exterior spaces ensure that guests are able to take in both the warmth and views of their surroundings in comfort.
Now fresh from a refit, we take a look at what charter guests can expect when cruising this stylish motor yacht over the summer.
The sundeck of luxury yacht DESTINY is no doubt one of her crowning features, with a spacious Jacuzzi partnered with similarly large sunpads and a relaxed alfresco dining area.
On the main deck below, a more formal alfresco dining arrangement has been placed beneath shading to provide no doubt the greatest setting for a refreshing breakfast or memorable supper.
Rounding off the fantastic exterior is the generously proportioned swim platform extending off the aft, a feature which allows guests to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the tenders and toys on offer.
Thanks to her new bright white aesthetic, superyacht DESTINY offers a totally invigorating cruising experience
The refit interior of luxury yacht DESTINY is also sure to impress anyone stepping on board for a vacation. Totally contemporary, all of the communal and guest spaces have been finished in an immaculate white, with subtle works of artwork providing a playful character.
Fitted with the latest entertainment systems, the main salon is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, whilst the nearby dining area allows the party to enjoy meals in a more formal setting.
Spread across 5 cabins, DESTINY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests at any one time. For the principal charter guest, the spacious master cabin is certain to satisfy, with additional seating providing a superb environment to return to.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y DESTINY, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...