Originally delivered from the legendary Dutch shipyard in 2007, DESTINY was always one of the most well-appointed superyachts for private charter vacations in the world’s hottest destinations.
Indeed, her outstanding combination of luxury features and thoughtfully furnished exterior spaces ensure that guests are able to take in both the warmth and views of their surroundings in comfort.
Now fresh from a refit, we take a look at what charter guests can expect when cruising this stylish motor yacht over the summer.
The sundeck of luxury yacht DESTINY is no doubt one of her crowning features, with a spacious Jacuzzi partnered with similarly large sunpads and a relaxed alfresco dining area.
On the main deck below, a more formal alfresco dining arrangement has been placed beneath shading to provide no doubt the greatest setting for a refreshing breakfast or memorable supper.
Rounding off the fantastic exterior is the generously proportioned swim platform extending off the aft, a feature which allows guests to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the tenders and toys on offer.
Thanks to her new bright white aesthetic, superyacht DESTINY offers a totally invigorating cruising experience
The refit interior of luxury yacht DESTINY is also sure to impress anyone stepping on board for a vacation. Totally contemporary, all of the communal and guest spaces have been finished in an immaculate white, with subtle works of artwork providing a playful character.
Fitted with the latest entertainment systems, the main salon is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, whilst the nearby dining area allows the party to enjoy meals in a more formal setting.
Spread across 5 cabins, DESTINY is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests at any one time. For the principal charter guest, the spacious master cabin is certain to satisfy, with additional seating providing a superb environment to return to.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y DESTINY, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed