Generous outdoor living areas, an unrivalled array of modern amenities and elegant interior styling make TATOOSH a highly sought-after charter option. Built by Nobiskrug in 2000 and refitted just last year, she now has primetime availability over Christmas and the New Year.
As one of the rare superyachts capable of sleeping over 12 guests – she can accommodate up to 20 guests on a yacht charter – she is a brilliant choice for those who wish to get a big group of family and friends together in the Caribbean to celebrate the holidays in incomparable style and comfort.
There is a wealth of space across her four decks in which guests can relax, dine and socialise, all while taking in gorgeous views of sun-drenched beaches, swaying palm trees and azure waters.
The aft deck is primed for providing the ultimate in outdoor living. Guests can unwind in the heated pool, lounge in a luxe seating area, sip cocktails while catching up with loved ones and enjoy a casual al fresco lunch.
A second al fresco dining option and sunning opportunities await on the upper deck aft while two helipads – one on the bridge deck aft and one on the foredeck – ensure guests can arrive with ease.
TATOOSH a brilliant choice for those who wish to get a big group of family and friends together to celebrate the holidays in incomparable style and comfort
Charterers who wish to get closer to the water will love hanging out in the teak-clad beach club. Not only can they chill out just inches away from the ocean, but they can also access the exciting water toy collection and pamper themselves in the deluxe spa facilities.
At 92 metres, luxury yacht TATOOSH also features an expansive interior styled by eminent London-based studio Terence Disdale Design. The designers have brought together warm woods, plush furnishings and bespoke details for a timeless and sophisticated ambience which charms all who step aboard.
Highlights include a huge main salon with an abundance of seating areas and a marble fireplace, a formal dining salon, a cinema, a skylounge, a forward-facing observation lounge and a gym.
With this long list of facilities, the motor yacht is perfectly suited to entertaining on a grand scale and makes a great platform on which to host a glittering New Year’s Eve party. Yet, with an inviting selection of intimate spaces and nooks, she is also favoured among charterers prioritising family time.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of 10 cabins, including a master suite with a private office, seven double cabins and two twin cabins.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed