AQUARIUS is no stranger to the iconic yachting event after making her debut appearance at last year’s edition, and she is sure to once again attract the attention of show-goers.
At 92 metres, she will be the second largest superyacht in terms of length on display in Monaco’s Port Hercules when the four-day show gets underway next week. But, it is not just the sheer expanse of the motor yacht that makes her stand out.
Her contemporary exterior design features a number of unmistakable Feadship elements, including a conventional bow and raked superstructure, and this has resulted in an extremely attractive profile.
Behind the good looks of luxury yacht AQUARIUS is Netherlands-based Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, who also worked on the interior styling alongside the owner’s design team.
One of the aims of the interior design was to emphasise the yacht’s incredible panoramic views, high ceilings and open-plan layout, and the end result is characterised by a subdued colour palette, soft textures and the use of more than 1,000 LED light fixtures.
The styling runs across the entire interior, from the large seating area and formal dining setup that make up the main salon to the owner’s deck where the master suite, an observation and media lounge, a study and a massage room await.
The remaining six guests cabins are located on the main deck. She is able to accommodate 14 guests, although she is unfortunately not available for private yacht charters.
There is also an array of facilities spread across the decks, including a large swimming pool that can be transformed into a dance floor on the aft deck and an alfresco dining option and Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
Attendees at the Monaco Yacht Show lucky enough to step aboard the yacht will be able to take in all her spacious deck areas and the alluring interior for themselves.
At 92 metres, AQUARIUS will be the second largest superyacht in terms of length on display in Monaco’s Port Hercules
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.