AQUARIUS is no stranger to the iconic yachting event after making her debut appearance at last year’s edition, and she is sure to once again attract the attention of show-goers.
At 92 metres, she will be the second largest superyacht in terms of length on display in Monaco’s Port Hercules when the four-day show gets underway next week. But, it is not just the sheer expanse of the motor yacht that makes her stand out.
Her contemporary exterior design features a number of unmistakable Feadship elements, including a conventional bow and raked superstructure, and this has resulted in an extremely attractive profile.
Behind the good looks of luxury yacht AQUARIUS is Netherlands-based Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, who also worked on the interior styling alongside the owner’s design team.
One of the aims of the interior design was to emphasise the yacht’s incredible panoramic views, high ceilings and open-plan layout, and the end result is characterised by a subdued colour palette, soft textures and the use of more than 1,000 LED light fixtures.
The styling runs across the entire interior, from the large seating area and formal dining setup that make up the main salon to the owner’s deck where the master suite, an observation and media lounge, a study and a massage room await.
The remaining six guests cabins are located on the main deck. She is able to accommodate 14 guests, although she is unfortunately not available for private yacht charters.
There is also an array of facilities spread across the decks, including a large swimming pool that can be transformed into a dance floor on the aft deck and an alfresco dining option and Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
Attendees at the Monaco Yacht Show lucky enough to step aboard the yacht will be able to take in all her spacious deck areas and the alluring interior for themselves.
At 92 metres, AQUARIUS will be the second largest superyacht in terms of length on display in Monaco’s Port Hercules
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...